• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: 18F wanting to lose weight and get more muscular.

    Beginner Fitness: 18F wanting to lose weight and get more muscular.


    18F wanting to lose weight and get more muscular.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm very new at working out and honestly eating right. I know fitness is full of trial and error but if anyone could give me any advice it's appreciated! First off, i'm 5'4ish and weight 175lbs. I just got a gym membership and would like to know what I should be doing in the gym to mostly lose weight but also build muscle too. What machines should I use, reps, how long should I be in the gym for? I've been 3 times in a row this week and do some machines, walk on the treadmill at incline, use the bicycle machines, use the dumbbells. Any help is welcomed. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/barflarp
    [link] [comments]

    24m I want to start running but have no idea where to start

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I'm 24 and have never worked out a day in my life, Due to covid I've been stuck inside for the last 6 months and recently decided it's time to change that. I have a treadmill but have no workout plan whatsoever, days a week/ what speed/ how long?

    I'm completely in the dark. Any input would be useful

    submitted by /u/LandlessDrunk
    [link] [comments]

    HELP my fitness journey

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Hi, I am currently 19, 6'7 and 105kg.

    I want to lose weight but also build muscle.

    A brand new gym is 100 meters away from my house with a trackfield outside it.

    The only problem is I have absoloutely no idea how to begin a fitness journey or what devices to use and even how. I am ready to dedicate my life into becoming stronger and better for my own health.

    Could anyone help me with how I even start this crazy adventure? The gym membership is already bought!

    submitted by /u/ShinyBurgundyBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Easy & Simple Home Workouts For Remote Workers - Routines

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    This collection of exercises focuses primarily on those working from home and allows you to combine exercises with short breaks: Working Den - Home Workouts

    • LOWER BODY - 9 exercises
    • BACK WORKOUT- 2 exercises
    • UPPER BODY - 5 exercises
    • ABS & CORE - 7 exercises
    • CARDIO & ENDURANCE - 3 exercises
    submitted by /u/thumbsdrivesmecrazy
    [link] [comments]

    25 Minute Jump Rope Workout

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment