• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Yoga Postures for beginners for tight hamstrings and gaining flexibility

    Beginner Fitness: Yoga Postures for beginners for tight hamstrings and gaining flexibility


    Yoga Postures for beginners for tight hamstrings and gaining flexibility

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Exercises for calves?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    I (19F) have really thick calves. I am slightly overwheight right but my calves are extraordinarily large, even for my own body. There are days when my calves become really hard and looks(and feels) really muscular and some days it just becomes kind of jiggly. I know spot reduction is not possible but what are some effective calves workout i can do?

    submitted by /u/_drinksomewater
    [link] [comments]

    “chest fly machine, can overstretch the front of your shoulder and cause the muscles around the rear of your shoulder to stiffen." Really?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    "chest fly machine, can overstretch the front of your shoulder and cause the muscles around the rear of your shoulder to stiffen.

    The result: Doing this movement frequently can lead to shoulder impingement syndrome."

    https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a19534541/6-exercise-machines-do-without/

    submitted by /u/team4spr
    [link] [comments]

    Workout program/routine advice?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    What's up everyone!

    First time on here looking for some advice!

    I'm a 22-year-old male (5'9), currently weighing at 165.

    I've been working out since quarantine, mainly focused on cardio (helped me bring my weight from 185 down to 165). My current workout routine consists of 4 miles of running and 1-1.5 hours of boxing. I do this 4 times a week, Monday-Thursday. I've lately been interested in gaining some muscles to get that shredded/tone look, along with hopes of getting rid of all that stubborn belly fat I have.

    I'm planning to join a gym soon and get started doing some weight lifting, but I'm not really sure where to really start; especially for the routine I have already built up. I don't want to get rid of running or boxing, they're both awesome workouts that are fun and help me mentally. My diet isn't the best, but I try to make smart choices when I can and keep my meals to purely breakfast and lunch (no dinner). I heard about the SL 5x5 workout program and I was thinking of trying it but wasn't really sure if it would work for me.

    Anyone have some good workout programs, routines, or general advice they can share?

    submitted by /u/mijo_josesito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment