• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Top 5 Resistance Band Biceps Workout

    Beginner Fitness: Top 5 Resistance Band Biceps Workout


    Top 5 Resistance Band Biceps Workout

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    If you're not a gym-goer, no problem. You can still do plenty of exercises at home only with a rubber band. I've shared the top 5 band exercises that will help you improve your biceps and overall arms strength.

    Exercises Are:

    1. Resistance Band Bicep Curls (One-arm)

    2. Resistance Band Concentration curls

    3. Resistance Band Hammer Curls

    4. Resistance Band Crossover

    5. Resistance Band Curls (Both arm)

    Here is a video where you can get the idea on how to perform these exercises: https://youtu.be/3Ea7gmFFRpU

    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Looking for tips on Unilateral Training for Body Strength and Muscle Balance

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    we've recently written an article about unilateral training for body strength and muscle balance. However, We'd like new suggestions from everyone about unilateral training for body strength and muscle balance.

    Here are some of the ones we have included in our article:

    • What Is Unilateral Training?
    • Why Unilateral Training Should Not be Overlooked
    • Some Great Unilateral Exercises You can Incorporate Into Your Training

    What are the benefits of unilateral training and why? We're looking to try some new ones. Have a great day! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/meghinwarren
    [link] [comments]

    Yo there. Just moved into the dorms. Dorms have a gym. Any training plans with the following?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    So, the dorms I moved in to have a gym.

    I originally wanted to post 3 images to show u guys what I'm working with. It's not anything fancy, but it seems it'll do the job.

    Help me make a training program for meself?

    submitted by /u/MemoryController
    [link] [comments]

    AT HOME ARM TONING WORKOUT WITH WEIGHTS

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Healthier Back

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Do you spend most of your day seated or in a flexed spine position? Well, this is for YOU!

    https://youtu.be/ybSZeBLxymM

    submitted by /u/WorkoutUnion
    [link] [comments]

    New YouTube Channel

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Hello everyone

    If you are looking for some new motivation or inspiration please check out this new YouTube channel.

    https://youtu.be/iEpVgmnUkXw

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/LuMarFitness
    [link] [comments]

    What can i do to improve my weight/ muscle?( I'm 21M ,110 lbs,5'8") any Diet & workouts i need to know

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title says it all! Also i dont feel like eating much! Thats major problem;( I'm always skinny through my entire life! Since past few years,I'm feeling very consious of my body, and I'm going through a little depression too(because of how I looks, so I don't even like to take pictures) also now due to rising covid-19 pandemic, I don't want to go to gym , is any anything beginner workout can I do in my home? Since I'm staying most of time in my home, I think this is best time to gain my weight!!

    If Any anyone who gained weight from being skinny might know how difficult it is to eat much especially I don't feel hungry at all!!

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/mukeshgates
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment