• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: LOWER BODY AND CORE WORKOUT NO EQUIPMENT- 10 MIN AT HOME WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS

    Beginner Fitness: LOWER BODY AND CORE WORKOUT NO EQUIPMENT- 10 MIN AT HOME WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS


    LOWER BODY AND CORE WORKOUT NO EQUIPMENT- 10 MIN AT HOME WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    A core and lower body workout at a easy pace and perfect for beginners.

    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agLmsIpJd5s

    submitted by /u/scullyerica
    [link] [comments]

    Best resistance bands on amazon?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Finally giving in and buying some bands. I'm used to the gym and dumbbells but due to the situation they're all closed. Buying weights seem so expensive and I can't seem to pull the plug. There's so many sets on amazon I can't seem to choose one. Can anyone suggest a good sturdy set?

    submitted by /u/eddiehe101
    [link] [comments]

    Is rested AF safe?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I'm just now sticking my toes into supplements and I took some rested AF made by steel. I was wondering if it was safe bc I'm kinda panicking hehe.

    submitted by /u/Blueberry_8222
    [link] [comments]

    Evening beginner stretches for a stiff achy back

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Pilates for your back!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment