• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: A complete List of Dumbbell Chest Workout For Beginners and Intermediate

    Beginner Fitness: A complete List of Dumbbell Chest Workout For Beginners and Intermediate


    A complete List of Dumbbell Chest Workout For Beginners and Intermediate

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    The fitness enthusiasts who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've made a complete list of dumbbell exercises for every muscle groups. Out of those, I'm sharing with you a list of best dumbbell chest exercises. I hope this may help you.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/dumbbell-chest-exercises/

    submitted by /u/iammak2020
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to Work Out Seriously! Trying to Get Back Into It!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Heyoooo beginner fitness. I am a 22 year old male, 5'7 1/2 and about 121-124 lbs (haven't weighed myself in a while, but that's where I should be) and I'm looking to get back into working out to build muscle and shape to my body. As it states, looking to get back into it, but honestly it's been so long since I've worked out and when I used to work out, it wasn't really a serious grind. Just a gym outting with friends 2-3 times a week for like 3 months. So I'm basically very much still a beginner.

    Due to the pandemic and lazily doing nothing, I seriously want to get back into it and I want to do it properly (in terms of lifting, different exercises, and diet). Obviously, this is A LOT to ask, especially to people who don't even know what I look like or how I am in real life, so what I'm asking is for good beginner videos to watch to get the ball rolling.

    I've never actually taken this seriously so I'm confused as to where I should actually start or what to actually do. I rarely exercise so I know my body is extremely out of shape due to unhealthy eating and a lot of TV watching/video game playing. I know every person is different so I hope my vague description of my height/weight/age can help you guys steer me in the right direction.

    I just need good videos to watch to start me off the right way and I definitely will do the further research myself. Any and all help is very much appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MigNuggets
    [link] [comments]

    Fitness apps

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Hello does anyone recommend any decent (FREE) fitness apps? Or healthy eating apps such as watching what you eat or meal planning, I am struggling a bit and would appreciate some help.

    submitted by /u/cremepuffs69
    [link] [comments]

    1 hour Total Body Workout It is a Hatha Yoga Vinyasa flow class. A total bodywork from standing to sitting to twist and inversion followed by a short relaxation. This yoga practice is great for overall health wellness and would be very effective in Weight Loss.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Clicks and pops whilst working out

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Recently started trying to get back to fitness after a 5ish year break. Now I (M28) am just doing some bodyweight HIIT circuits at home to start but I'm finding my body has a lot more quirks than it used to. Things like squats there's a slight pop in my left knee ligaments or mountain climbers make my hip click among others. None of it is enough to stop me working, it's not painful, but it's a real annoyance and enough to make me alter the movements.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Will it go away or am I just going to have to deal with it?

    submitted by /u/tjamos8694
    [link] [comments]

    New Treadmill, Old Problem

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I bought a treadmill for myself and I'm really enjoying it. However, my knee is enjoying it a bit less (osteoarthritis). My question is if increased incline or increased speed is the culprit that is aggravating my knee? I have a lot of weight to lose and I enjoy walking (along with strength training) as the way to do that, so I'd like to figure out the least damaging path to keep moving forward.

    submitted by /u/Nuchie129
    [link] [comments]

    Getting fit without getting too muscular (F, 5’4, ~130lbs)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    How can I get fit with only small resistance bands and heavy textbooks? My goal is to get rid of the chubby parts & lose ~20-25lbs. My stomach down to my calves are my problem areas, but my thighs are very big & I want them to be a lot smaller without looking too muscular.

    I'm sure anything will help, thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/PockyBearto
    [link] [comments]

    Family workouts

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Is there a place where I can find a workout program that suits both adults and children. My wife and I have a 6y.o. boy, 3y.o. girl, and newborn twins.

    When she gets cleared from the doctor in a few weeks we wanted to start working out together and I would like to involve the kids.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/mmcalv
    [link] [comments]

    Kettlebell workout

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a beginner or intermediate youtube kettlebell workout they can recommend?

    submitted by /u/Quarterafter10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment