• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Complete Beginners Yoga Series For Inflexibility.

    Beginner Fitness: Complete Beginners Yoga Series For Inflexibility.


    Complete Beginners Yoga Series For Inflexibility.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    If you're curious about yoga or just not sure where to begin, I highly recommend this beginners yoga for inflexibility series which takes you through various styles of yoga that you can try out and see what you love most.

    The best part is that there's nothing fancy or acrobatic about it! It's yoga for the true beginner and inflexible person taking you through accessible poses and modifications to make you feel your best mentally and physically.

    Get the entire playlist HERE: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCIrre1vyDlybJmrSb19MiVWnve5slKTJ

    submitted by /u/HealingThroughLight
    [link] [comments]

    I've had a loss of appetite for the past few months, will working out help me regain it?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Over the past couple of months my calorie intake has gone way done. For some reason, sometimes I gag when I think about eating and nearly vomit trying to eat. I believe I can force myself to eat without puking if I tried hard enough, but that doesn't solve the problem of me not having an appetite.

    Pre-COVID I led a decently active lifestyle, but nothing serious training wise. In shape and healthy.

    I've lost about 5-6 pounds since quarantine started and I have the resources and willpower to start working out again with a friend, but I'm worried I'll just burn more calories without being able to eat still.

    On bad days I consume like 800 calories and on a good day 1700-2000.

    Does anyone have any insight they can give me? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/youe123
    [link] [comments]

    Posing for Photoshoot

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Later this week I'll do a photoshoot at home and all I have access to is two phones, one as the camera one as light.

    Any tips on positioning, posing, lighting to make my photo look better and more aesthetically pleasing?

    I'll just be doing the essential competition poses to show how my body evolved.

    Any website I can see how to perform the poses perfectly and with perfect lighting?

    submitted by /u/MattSiq07
    [link] [comments]

    Forward head posture is something I get asked about a lot. Here are 5 exercises that only take a few minutes to do every day to improve your posture.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Skin the cat fear

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I've been training for about 6 months now and I never gave a special attention for my Lower back till recently when I started feeling some pain and unbalances. After searching up exercises to work my lower back the one that most interested me was skin the cat, because looks cool and it's working towards a back lever. The problem was that when I attempted doing this I was able to enter a tuck front lever position, place my feet on the bar but then when I needed to twist my body I was too scared of damaging my shoulders, slipping from the bar or falling with my face on the ground. I do think I have the shoulder flexibility but the problem is that, that movement is different than anything else. What should i do to start using the Skin The Cat to work my lower back?

    Help plz

    submitted by /u/MattSiq07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment