• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: BODYWEIGHT BACK WORKOUT AT HOME WITH NO EQUIPMENT

    Beginner Fitness: BODYWEIGHT BACK WORKOUT AT HOME WITH NO EQUIPMENT


    BODYWEIGHT BACK WORKOUT AT HOME WITH NO EQUIPMENT

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I've shown a total of 12 bodyweight exercises that you can do at home without using any piece of equipment. This a complete back workout that you can do at home when you don't have access to any equipment. This video is for all either you're a male, female, beginner or intermediate.

    Honestly, these exercises won't give you muscular back but they'll engage you back muscles and may also help you improve your posture. At least give it a try.

    https://youtu.be/H3Mv6huSpsk

    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    I've been doing bodyweight workouts for 6 months now and finally decided to join a gym so I can isolate some muscles and get better results, what you guys think of this routine that I'll be doing for 2 weeks, so I get used to lifting again? Split: A,B,A,B,A,B, Rest.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    3 sets all

    A:

    Bench Press Machine 12-15

    Machine Fly 12-15

    Lateral Raises 12-15

    Barbell Up Right Row 12-15

    Triceps Pushdown 12-15

    Leg Press Machine 12-15

    Leg Extensions 12-15

    Seated Hip Abduction 15-20

    Weighted Short Sit-Ups 20-30

    B:

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 12-15

    Seated Machine Row 12-15

    Machine Reverse Fly 12-15

    Hyperextension/Superman 20-30

    Dumbbell Bicep Curl 12-15

    Seated Leg Curl 12-15

    Stand One Leg Curl 12-15

    Seated Hip Abduction 15-20

    Seated Calf Raises 15-20

    submitted by /u/MattSiq07
    [link] [comments]

    Am I drinking too much water? Too little? Or am I just seemingly missing something else?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    This is probably just gonna boil down to "as your doctor" but i'm curious of other people's opinions first.

    I try and drink around 2L of water a day. Some days its less, other days it's a bit more. I have to force myself to drink this otherwise I'll probably go all day without having much/any water until right before bed.

    For as long as I can remember, I've had the issue of if I get up from a seated position, I'll get a bit light headed and my vision will go slightly black either until I walk it off (like 4-5 strides and its gone) or I lean over and rest my hands on my knees for 2 seconds, it clears up, and then i'm back to normal and no worries once i'm up and about.

    I always figured that was an issue with dehydration because I didn't drink that much, but even when i've been making sure I drink a lot, it still doesn't seem to go away.

    And then i've started running recently since the temperature is finally cool enough where I don't get a heat headache (or at least what I assume to be a heat headache). But post run, even with drinking water, i'm left with a dull headache all over my head. (its only 1 mile, walking a few more, but I've been walking for ages, so it's not the walk that's doing it). I get that light headedness/black out more often when I get up since i've been running.

    Calorie wise, I Don't really want to be chugging Gatorade if this is an electrolyte imbalance, but that's my only guess of what it is. Or is it just cus i'm not use to running that it's my body's way of saying "hey, wtf?"

    Any guesses as to whats up?

    submitted by /u/FlameFrenzy
    [link] [comments]

    Gentle and effective Pilates for any beginner’s out there who has some weakness on core and low back muscles

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    New Routine?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Hello! I've always been off and on about working out/eating healthily, and up until now, I've been feeling pretty well about my body. What are some good ways to stay motivated? What kinds of routines should I set up when I'm stuck at home?

    I live a fairly sedentary lifestyle because I spend a lot of time studying or doing work in front of the computer, so I'm not trying to completely upend everything else in my life. I'm just trying to figure out what are the best things to do between short breaks (instead of just opting for YouTube lol). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dragon_qu33n1
    [link] [comments]

    ���� Should I bulk or cut? Thanks for a second opinion ��

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/KJ226OK 178lbs - 6 feet // 81kg - 183cm 17 years old

    submitted by /u/callyoufromtheplane
    [link] [comments]

    ���� Should I bulk or cut? Thanks for a second opinion ��

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/KJ226OK 178lbs - 6 feet // 81kg - 183cm 17 years old

    submitted by /u/callyoufromtheplane
    [link] [comments]

    Learn how to do Yoga for Complete Beginners Part 4 | Yin Style

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Advice on modifying/adding to my daily routine?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    My goals are to lose fat and regained the toned form I had prior to the pandemic. I want to tone my glutes and thighs (no more growth), regain definition in my abs and obliques, and tone my back and arms.

    My current routine is:

    15-30 minutes on treadmill, 15.0 incline, 3.3 speed

    15-30 minutes on stairs, 75 steps/minute

    5-10 minutes on row, 10 resistance, about 500 m per 5 minutes

    4 sets of 25 crunches

    2 sets of 25 side crunches

    4 sets of 25 bicycles

    2 sets of 50 Russian twists

    4 sets of 25 leg raises

    I aim to do this daily, and follow the two-day rule. I modify the cardio times based on my energy levels for the day but keep firm to the ab workouts. I'm comfortable with cardio machines and less so with weight machines, which is how I've developed this routine. Looking for any advice on things to modify!

    submitted by /u/i-choose-science
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for workout advice

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    I'm 5'11, around 72 kgs (159lbs) and currently 19 years old. I want to get back into fitness and want to build muscle. It's been around 7 months since I worked out properly... in between I used to workout for twice or thrice a week and leave it for another couple of weeks. I now have started to go for morning runs.

    Could anyone guide me how should I get back into my fitness routine? Should I begin by doing bodyweight exercises for a few days/ week and then proceed further to a proper workout?

    P.S: Gyms are still closed here so I'll be doing everything at home. The only equipment I have currently would be : dumbells,barbells, a bench and skipping ropes.

    I'll be grateful if anyone could help me. Thanks, a ton! :)

    submitted by /u/ReaperRage_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment