• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Beginner workout advice?

    Beginner Fitness: Beginner workout advice?


    Beginner workout advice?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Hey y'all, hope everyone's well and safe!

    Does anyone have any beginner workout routines to recommend? I'd highly appreciate any advice, as I plan on starting out at my campus gym this week and I'm not entirely sure what to do.

    submitted by /u/allabtdatranch20
    [link] [comments]

    Whats wrong with my back?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I have felt some kind of pressure in my back for 2-3 months, I can't tell if its good or bad pain, but feels more bad than good..

    When I stand up with straight legs and bend forward to touch the ground, I still have like 20cm for my fingers to touch the floor. Before I started going to the gym it was barely 1-3cm to touch the floor

    submitted by /u/TheyDownvoteTheTruth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment