• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Begin the practice of slowing down, noticing, stretching, and moving with ease. Commit to these 15 days of yoga practice. Begin here to set the foundation for a connected home practice.

    Beginner Fitness: Begin the practice of slowing down, noticing, stretching, and moving with ease. Commit to these 15 days of yoga practice. Begin here to set the foundation for a connected home practice.


    Begin the practice of slowing down, noticing, stretching, and moving with ease. Commit to these 15 days of yoga practice. Begin here to set the foundation for a connected home practice.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I'm 17 years old, about 5'6 and currently 100 lbs. I'm worried about my lack of weight/muscle gain

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    I started working out about May this year. I didn't have a scale at the time. My earliest reading was July 18th, where I weighed 106.8 lbs. I just today weighed in at 110.2 lbs. I'm happy to have gained any weight, but it's not much. I don't look or feel stronger. I am lifting a little heavier, but not much. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Right now I eat a 20g protein bar 10 minutes before my workout and take BCAA after my workout. Is this lack of gain cause for concern, and a sign I should change something in my routine/workout?

    submitted by /u/godhimself2
    [link] [comments]

    Calf Muscle Strain Treatment - How To Foam Roll Calves For Recovery// 3 Simple Techniques

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Safe exercises for pregnant women

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! Long time lurker here. So I got pregnant and I wonder if you can advise me with safe exercises for beginners. I don't want to get really big just because I'm pregnant, I still want to keep being active. Can you help this rookie? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/yolomacarolo
    [link] [comments]

    This may be a stupid question, but like how do I do this?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I actually do a workout? I've been interested in bodyweight workouts primarily because it means I don't have to go to the gym and can just do it at home. However, this left me confused. How exactly do I do this? My understanding of workouts at a gym is you lift the weight that you can only lift 8 times and then lift once more. Then you do another exercise and then repeat this one. Repeat 3-5 times 3 times weekly. How do you do that with bodyweight fitness cause you don't really have control there. Like, how many push ups should I aim for? I am looking to lose weight and gain muscle, is this a bad approach? The ideal would be like a pound a week but I am super new to fitness stuff so idk if that's reasonable. Thanks for answering my super beginner question!

    submitted by /u/EsperantistoUsona
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment