• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Lower Back in Calisthenics

    Beginner Fitness: Lower Back in Calisthenics


    Lower Back in Calisthenics

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    The main exercises I do for my upper body is pull-ups, chin-ups, push-ups, handstand push-ups, dips, straight bar dip, dragon flag, leg raises, L-sit, Russian twists. I'm not sure of all the muscles that are involved in pull-ups and chin-ups, so I was wondering if I should add some lower back exercise since it's part of the core. The only problem is that I hate training lower back, superman is extremely boring to do. Any suggestions? Or am I already working lower back with those exercises???

    submitted by /u/MattSiq07
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my Journey

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Hey all! I'm finally starting my journey of losing weight which has been much needed for awhile now. Only thing is that I am extremely out of shape and have difficulty completing exercises/workouts i find online, on youtube, etc. So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of either a workout plan you found or videos you like that have helped you. I'd really appreciate it if so and thank you so much in advance :)

    submitted by /u/missmsig
    [link] [comments]

    Beginners Checklist for Workout Routine

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    To live a quality life you need to involve yourself in daily fitness activities. You must have a workout checklist for yourself that will be describing the do's and dont's during the workout.
    It can help the beginners to start correctly, and maintain a fit life. Here is the complete Checklist for the beginners to remain fit: Workout Checklist

    submitted by /u/NooriaAli
    [link] [comments]

    Protein powder making me lightheaded/dizzy.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    This has been going on for a while now. After a workout about half way through a protein shake I get a little light headed with a super small amount of dizziness. They are both relatively small and only lasts a few minutes. This does not happen when I do not drink a protein shake ( have tested this) so I don't believe it has anything to do with the workout. This never happened in years past. I will keep a close watch on my diet prior ( maybe it's actually that). Anyone have any experience with this or ideas. Thanks

    submitted by /u/PizzaboySteve
    [link] [comments]

    Exercises / routine for getting back into the gym after months' absence

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    I am going back to the gym after about 3 months absence, I did an inbody and my muscle mass is within the average region but my fat is way too much so I've been going on a diet to deal with that while trying to maintain the muscle I have and want to know what routine would work best in the situation, compound exercises with 20 minutes of cardio after? I am still pretty new at this any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/nopickles_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment