• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Any workout plans that don’t utilize a dumbbell or barbell?

    Beginner Fitness: Any workout plans that don’t utilize a dumbbell or barbell?


    Any workout plans that don’t utilize a dumbbell or barbell?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Can't use either due to birth defect

    Edit: as in only uses machines

    submitted by /u/Lugiabos
    [link] [comments]

    I need help getting back to working out after many major injuries

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    So I was never a fitness buff, but I was a wrestler and a boxer and a martial arts guy for the first half of my life (age 6-23) and spent nearly every day doing some sort of training for at least an hour until I got a few very serious injuries to my legs and shoulders (breaks, torn ligaments, blown hamstrings, dislocated shoulders, one of which healed out of socket). I'm now 34 and have definitely gotten way too damn fat in the last decade. I'm finally in rehab/physical therapy for my leg injuries that have made it almost too painful to even stand for this last year, and I know the weight isn't doing me any favors. I just got a set of resistance bands yesterday, but I am very unfamiliar with them. Can anyone help me out with what workouts to start with? I want to get my body back and I need help doing it in a way that won't just hurt myself again.

    TL;DR - used to be in fighting shape, got some very bad injuries and got fat, have bad leg and can't stand. Need help getting un-fat while having some serious physical limitations.

    submitted by /u/buttpooperson
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase energy levels?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I've been working out regularly for the last two months now in an attempt to lose weight, but for the last several days I've really dropped off due to low energy levels. I'm only 23 (and female if that matters) and I've pretty much always have low energy, not bad enough to see a doctor about but enough that it impedes me from doing anything active. Any advice on how to help keep my energy level consistent and higher?

    submitted by /u/amberunkin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment