• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: I don’t know where to start

    Beginner Fitness: I don’t know where to start


    I don’t know where to start

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I'm 20, 5'4, 175 pounds. Most of my weight is on my belly and thighs. My lifestyle is completely sedentary while I am working on my diet.

    Started gaining weight 3 years ago when I let myself go. Stopped exercising and ate junk food constantly. I was 125lbs before I gained weight and I would like to reach 135lbs within a year.

    Never stepped in a gym in my life and I have too much anxiety to start now. At the moment the only exercise I get is a brisk walk. Approximately 3,000 steps a day which I am slowly trying to increase. If I do anything more such as jump rope, jog, body weight exercises, and more, I get a headache and my heart rate acclerates quickly.

    My question is where do I start? I have a limited ability to do certain exercises. Weight loss is 80% diet therefore I'm working on my food choices. Also, I know cardio is the best to help weight loss, but should I add some weighted exercises to my routine because I don't want to lose my butt and I want to tone up. What routine can I follow? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/megirl01
    [link] [comments]

    Sitting much with tight hip flexors and back ? Or do your have stiffness after a workout ? Try this gentle stretches yoga and Pilates physical therapy treatment plans to strengthen ans stretch tight Deep hip flexors the Psoas muscles .

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Can anyone rate my trainingplan and help me adjust it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/WBr6ax2

    Hey so i started working out 2 weeks ago and to make it easier for myself (because i dont know what to train) i made a plan. The plan that i posted above is what i want to do for the next month. But i need your help. Is that plan worth pulling through? I want to get stronger and build muscle so im not sure if the exercises above are good for that. Let me know which exercises i should add and which i should remove from my plan! Also training 1 is on one day and training 2 is on the other. So i train every day or sometimes take 1 day off and i rotate those then.

    submitted by /u/godlikepvp
    [link] [comments]

    Ready to take it seriously... help would be much appreciated 6'0 165 lbs

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I've struggled with an eating disorder in the past (went from 250 lbs soft to 145 lbs unhealthy and bony in ~9 months). Im ready to be healthy. Started lifting weights on and off over the last few months but I'm ready to commit and be serious about a nutrition/workout plan. I think I know what I need to do workout wise (compound movements, 10-15 sets per muscle group per week and progressive overload), it's the diet part that throws me off, almost definitely due to the eating disorder mindset I had in the past. I would love some insight into where you think I am at this point body fat percentage wise (some days I feel like I'm too soft and others I feel like my ribs are poking through my shirt), and what you would suggest diet wise to lean/bulk up. My ultimate goal would be around 10% BF, with added muscle definition.

    TLDR; eating disorder, want to gain muscle and stay lean. Looking for help

    submitted by /u/Doubtfulmeat420
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with shoulder strength and stability is very common, this 10 minute routine is working the entire shoulder joint.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    THE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO THE UPPER BODY WORKOUTS

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Everyone's physique is different from each other, So it's difficult to make a plan that suits everyone unless you personally consult with your trainer. I have created a list of some workouts which may help almost everyone to gain upper body muscles. If you like to find exercises you can check it here: https://thefitnessphantom.com/the-beginners-guide-to-the-upper-body-workouts/

    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    Need recommendations for arm exercises with wrist injury

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I was planning to lose some arm fat but I sustained an injury to my left wrist about a month ago and I still find it really painful when I bend my wrist back (for example w/ tricep dips and pushups) or hold any weights. Im currently getting treated but I was wondering if anyone could recommend any home arm exercises where I don't need to add any weight to my wrist in the meantime. (Up until now I was following Chloe Ting's lean arms workout but it's too painful for me). Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/bouyein
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment