• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Fatigue effecting cardio exercising

    Beginner Fitness: Fatigue effecting cardio exercising


    Fatigue effecting cardio exercising

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Now and then I feel an overall fatigue, and when I look at my HR #'s afterward, I notice they're not very good. Today on the exercise bike I averaged 108 and my highest was 126. My muscles aren't sore or tired. I'm not tired from working out too much (I'm taking it really slowly). It's more of a type of general fatigue all over, where I know going in I won't be able to even push myself or get much out of the session. I ate breakfast, (maybe I should've made different choices?) and I was well-hydrated. Any ideas what usually causes this and the solution for it?

    submitted by /u/NextWordTyped
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to activate core on anything but ab machine

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    I want to be able to activate my core with the classic floor crunches. It only, only works when on the ab machine and i focus intently on saying hnnnggg, and even then it is hard.

    On the floor with classic crunches my back immediately forces itself to take the weight, me not having any choice.

    Any tips? I think machines are always considered worse?

    submitted by /u/Glass-Choice
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, i’m currently 17 years old and around 6’ 1” and 135 pounds. I want to start gaining muscle and i would prefer it to be lean muscle. The issue is, i have no idea where to start. I don’t have access to a gym at the moment so any advice would be helpful.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    no equipment resistance exercise...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    So, I'm a skinny fat person. I always wanted to have lean body. I've watched videos on YouTube on how to get rid of skinny fat body, and it says the solution is to do some resistance exercise. The problem is I don't have any barbells at home and I can't go to the gym because of the pandemic. I only know few no equipment resistance exercise(push-up, sit-up, squat. I'm not sure if burpees is a resistance exercise)

    I've been doing burpees(100 reps) , push-up(20 reps), squat(20 reps) a week ago until now, does this exercise help me lose fat? (I'll increase the reps when I'm comfortable with those current reps) . Do you have any suggestions of no equipment resistance exercise that will help to get rid of skinny fat body?

    Any suggestions or advises will be greatly appreciated:)

    (sorry for my poor English)

    submitted by /u/sphyxia_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment