• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: 30+ Living Room Workouts

    Beginner Fitness: 30+ Living Room Workouts


    30+ Living Room Workouts

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Don't have time to go to the gym? Try these 30+ Living room workouts that help you increase your strength, stamina, power, flexibility & mental ability.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/30-living-room-workouts/

    submitted by /u/iammak2020
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I keep throwing up after a run?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I decided to start running this week. I'm a 29 male at about 180 pounds. I know that I'm obese.

    My first day ( Monday)went well. I lasted 44 minutes and called it a day.

    These last 3 days I've been throwing up after a run.

    At first I didn't pay attention to it so I brushed it off. The next day I threw up again so I searched it. It turned out that I had to wait atleast 2 hours after I ate. Today it happened again but I made sure to not eat 2 hours before and drinked plenty of water.

    What could be the reason? I was reading that I wasn't warming up before. I would usually just walk 5 minutes and then run a small distance. I read another article saying that I was running and then suddenly stopping. I would just start walking when I got tired.

    I'm new to this and would like to keep at it. Anyone have any tips?

    I truly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Iambacchus65
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Need to help find my mojo again. Story in comments!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Right before the lockdown orders started, I was starting to do pushups and was gradually adding more exercises to focus on different body parts while working insane amounts of hours at a grocery store. When the hours calmed down in late may, my motivation gradually vanished to where now, I cannot motivate myself to exercise. What happened and how can I get my mojo back?

    submitted by /u/parodg15
    [link] [comments]

    Why are squats and deadlifts not replaceable? What machines can I use instead?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    I am unable to do any exercises that requires hip hinge or correct form. But everyone seem to insist these are the most important exercises of any in the Gym, which is extremely demotivating for me. Especially when I fail every reading and watching every guide possible.

    I already take a lot of effort making myself go to the gym, so also having to focus on doing something correctly and in a certain position makes me not want to go anymore.

    Are there any machines that sincerely replaces the deadlift/squat exercises? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Glass-Choice
    [link] [comments]

    deep hip

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    how to gain weight in hips?

    submitted by /u/sagyi28
    [link] [comments]

    50 reps of each exercise, only 25 minutes and you will feel like you’ve worked every muscle!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    How to log co-op beginnerfitness for long distance couple?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Hi peeps! My GF and I have just started our journey to get in better shape. Now we share a google document for logging our activity. We are long distance, so we use this to have something to do «together» in the days we are apart. Anyone have any better solutions for logging our activity where we can share it?

    submitted by /u/StemadNor
    [link] [comments]

    40 Minutes Total Body Hatha Vinyasa Flow | Join me on this 40-minute Hatha Flow to get stretched, refreshed and balanced.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment