• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: This is a kick ass routine that take 35 minutes and is SO worth it!

    Beginner Fitness: This is a kick ass routine that take 35 minutes and is SO worth it!


    This is a kick ass routine that take 35 minutes and is SO worth it!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    How to properly engage the glutes &core muscles?Glutes muscles help support the spine, for improve standing posture, squating&bending forward,as a mind&body connection regarding the strengthening of your glutes .Day 6 - 30 Days Pilates Discover Self Healing Glutes Engagement

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Ab workouts with minimal neck engagement

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I used to do push-ups & sit-ups every night (3 sets of 30 each). I had a whiplash injury that really flares up when I do sit-ups so have had problems finding ways to keep my abs toned.

    I do keep up with cardio decently (bike rides & basketball). Any advice would be a great help (ideally things I can do without a gym/at home), thanks!

    submitted by /u/burnetall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment