• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Recommended plan for lowering body fat %?

    Beginner Fitness: Recommended plan for lowering body fat %?


    Recommended plan for lowering body fat %?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I'd say I'm at a decent weight where I'm at at don't need weight loss or gain. I'm just looking to lower body fat.

    If I'm getting this idea wrong please tell me, otherwise, are there any recommended plans for me to follow or will any work?

    submitted by /u/Coolb3ans64
    [link] [comments]

    Exercise bike and RPM: Calories and Calories vs Glutes Development

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I have this old exercise bike, an old Proform 775s: http://imgur.com/a/NRgFr8i

    It tells me distance, speed, time, quarter mile laps, and distance.

    After having it a while, too long, I realized that the resistance maxes out higher than the indicator. The knob must be on wrong.

    So then, I turned it up from 75~% resistance to 100%, and it feels like walking through knee deep mud. I'd probably do about 10 rpm per minute.

    Hoveever, no matter what the setting, the bike indicates that I'm burning one calorie for every 6-7 rpm.

    The bike doesn't ask my weight, and can't detect heartrate, so calorie numbers may be nothing but a feel good number.

    So my questions..

    1. Does resistance matter for calories burnt per RPM? The bike indicates that it doesn't.
    2. My primary focus is low-impact weight loss, but I'm also trying to put some muscle in my butt again. Should I use higher resistance @ slower RPM or steadier cadence with lower resistance?
    submitted by /u/swingaxeok
    [link] [comments]

    25 minutes Yoga flow | beginner-friendly | Useful for Digestive Health - Join me on this seated Yoga series to build balance, grounding and will be helpful for digestive health.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment