• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: How do I last longer in exercises and not give up half-way?

    Beginner Fitness: How do I last longer in exercises and not give up half-way?


    How do I last longer in exercises and not give up half-way?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm 20 yrs. old, 5'4", and my weight tends to fluctuate between 61-59 kg. I really want to hit my target weight of 54 kg by doing IF and bodyweight workouts at home since we can't go out to gyms in my area. However, I find it really hard to complete workouts without taking long breaks or getting short of breath and giving up halfway. I've also observed that I get a slight dizziness whenever I try to push through. Lately, I feel tired without even doing much the whole day. This is a recurring problem whenever I try to motivate myself by getting into shape.

    I've also searched that one cause maybe be iron-deficiency though I'm not really sure about this. What are your thoughts and advices for a beginner like me? Thank you!!!

    Fitness level: Total Beginner (I've completed Chloe Ting's 2-week body shred and gave up halfway in her summer shred challenge, now I do PopSugar Workout vids as they are more dynamic and non-repetitive. There are 3 weeks of a break in between the 2 chloe ting challenges)

    submitted by /u/AverageJMA
    [link] [comments]

    19 Y/o M - When to stop cutting and starting gaining muscle?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I've been in a calorie deficit of around 400-500 calories for around 8 weeks now with the ultimate goal of losing body fat, and my week will usually consist of a variety of exercises including long walks, bodyweight circuit training, HIIT workouts, and runs. Over these 8 weeks, I have seen positive results, losing around 8kg in weight (around 76kg to 68kg). From my current body composition, it is mainly fat loss but admittedly a bit of muscle too. To keep muscle loss to a minimum my protein intake is around 100kg a day.

    I am not entirely satisfied with my current body composition, and I could definitely lose more body fat. I also know that I could start to build muscle and that I would need a slight calorie surplus for this. I am worried that I will gain the fat back. What would be the best thing for me to do?

    submitted by /u/purplepate
    [link] [comments]

    Something to prepare your mind for your workout.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    It isn't uncommon to find people who quit working towards their fitness goals because they faltered or went "Off-track" at one point or the other. Don't let your obsession with "Perfection" be the reason you quit. You can do this, just #EnjoyTheProcess

    submitted by /u/GoBliss
    [link] [comments]

    I hate working out and have a hard time sticking with it.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I'm 32/F/147lbs. I've gained 20 lbs I. The past 2 years and I'm utterly beside myself. I've been trying to stick to a workout routine and I'll do well for a week but then fall off for 2 weeks. I just can't seem to stick with it or motivate myself with images of myself as a fit person or thoughts of feeling refreshed after a workout. When is my desire to work out supposed to kick in? I just don't like it and I feel like there's something wrong with me.

    submitted by /u/Come_to_the_City
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment