• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Belly fat loss advice 18m

    Beginner Fitness: Belly fat loss advice 18m


    Belly fat loss advice 18m

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Hi I'm 18 years old, male. I've always been fairly skinny but have also always had a bit of belly and chest fat. I have done 20 minute HIIT every day for about 3 months and I eat a light lunch with a home made meal for dinner. I also do some body weight muscle work every second day. I eat little to no junk food in between meals but my belly just never seems to change. Even though I have become a bit more toned I seem to always have this belly. I work my abs and they're fairly strong but working them just seems to make my stomach stick out more. It's more flabby than just a big protrusion. Any advice is appreciated 👍

    Edit: I know that diet is most important and you can't spot reduce but just any advice would be helpful

    submitted by /u/SBLF01
    [link] [comments]

    i feel like i'm not doing enough

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    for a bit of context i'm 17F and i've never consistently worked out before. about two to three weeks ago i decided i'd start, with the chloe ting challenge going around and all. i realized i couldn't handle it and decided to start slower, with more of a routine. i've jumped around too much with beginner workouts (mostly hiit) from youtube, and maybe a week ago settled on a specific treadmill routine daily and alexis ren's ab challenge.

    slimming down would be nice, but i'm mostly doing this so i can feel better about myself and not be winded climbing a few flights of steps etc. the alexis ren challenge doesn't feel like enough because it's only ten minutes. am i just overthinking it?? i still feel there's more i could be doing, i feel really lost.

    submitted by /u/babyrot
    [link] [comments]

    It's ok to have a bad meal or a bad day. Understand what happened. Forgive yourself. Write down how you feel. Remember it and move on, but whatever you do don't stop.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    What’s the best way to lose belly fat and speed up toning up in lockdown?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I've been doing lots of yoga, hiit, body weight exercises and a bit of resistance training (I only have 2x 3kg dumbbells with me) following YouTube videos for the last ~2 months while in lockdown.

    Whereas I sweat a lot during exercise and have seen my legs and bum tone up a bit, the change in my body is not where I would like it to be yet.

    The area I struggle with the most is my stomach, this is where I accumulate the most fat (genetics) and where I'm seeing the least results, even though I do a lot of abs workouts. How can I lose fat in this area?

    I'm wondering if even though I exercise a lot but spend the rest of my time sitting or lying down due to lockdown has an impact on my slow progress. The beaches have reopened here and I can try to go for runs, although I've never ran in my life! I'm guessing running or speed walking would help? Any suggestions welcome

    submitted by /u/nanidanger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment