• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: 45M beginner bodyweight fitness, asking about slight wheezing.

    Beginner Fitness: 45M beginner bodyweight fitness, asking about slight wheezing.


    45M beginner bodyweight fitness, asking about slight wheezing.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I'm 45M, 5'11" 200 lbs, skinny fat, I think. Lifetime of not exercising, was skinny all the way until hitting my 30s. Now I'm feeling it and the doctor is mentioning it, so I've started doing a 7 minute per day beginner bodyweight fitness app for the past few weeks, every 2nd day until I feel strong enough to do it every day, and walking on the in-between days.

    Last few workouts, I noticed a bit of wheezing towards the end of my breaths towards the end of my workout, followed by some coughing.

    Is this something that's normal for somebody out of shape, and will go away in time?

    Hoping I'm not treading into med tips , but rather a general fitness question for someone who knows little.

    submitted by /u/ye_olde_barn_cat
    [link] [comments]

    A gentle start into working out? 19F

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Hi there everybody! I am a 19 year old girl. I am five feet tall and I weigh about 100-107 lbs (my weight tends to fluctuate). I would love to start working out at the gym. Maybe start by running on a treadmill. Unfortunately I get really anxious about how out of shape I am. Is there any exercises that I can do at home just to get myself a little bit more in shape before I hit the gym? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/onetrainwreckaway
    [link] [comments]

    How I lost 33 pounds

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Hello!
    Recently I lost a lot of weight and managed to achieve my dream body. Now I want to help other manage the same thing.
    The 6 steps I followed which worked for me are the following:

    1. Calculate your calorie expenditure
      – Use a TDEE calculator to calculate your daily energy expenditure.
      – Remove 10-20% for your energy expenditure.

    2. Track your intake
      – Get an app to track your intake.
      – Fill in your energy expenditure.
      – Get a food scale and measure you meals.
      Stick to it

    3. Estimate your bodyfat
      – Estimate what % body-fat you're at using a caliper, or guessing with a reference chart.

    4. Set your goal
      – Set a date when you'll have achieved your goal and you're ready for the beach.

    5. Tracking your weight
      – Write down your current weight every morning.
      – Calculate your weekly average at the end of every week
      – Decrease your intake or increase your workouts when hitting a plateau.

    6. Adapt to your new lifestyle
      – Recalculate your energy expenditure.
      – Go back to maintenance intake.
      – Hold on to your dream body.

    If you want to go more in dept I leave a link to my article where I've explained it in more detail.
    http://alongwithadam.com/2020/06/how-to-lose-weight-the-6-steps-success-formula/

    Good luck!
    Adam

    submitted by /u/addeproo
    [link] [comments]

    My Daily Workout

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Full-Body Workout

    Warm-Up/Cardio

    50 jumping jacks 30 high knees 30 mountain climbers 1 minute jog on spot

    Abs:

    1 minute plank 10 heel taps at each side 10 leg raises 30 second side planks at each side 10 intense crunchies 10 side to side planks at each side 10 bicycle kicks at each side 25 sit ups

    (Repeat all of the above three times, after seven days at five extra reps, add 30 seconds to the plank and after 14 days add another set.)

    Legs:

    10 calf raises 20 squats 30 lunges 40 toe touches 50 second wall sit 100 jumping jacks 30 second side lunge on each side 25 leg lifts on each side

    (Repeat three times, after seven days at five extra reps, add 30 seconds to the side lunge and after 14 days add another set.)

    Arms:

    10 shoulder taps each side 10 walkouts and twist 10 downwards dog pushups 15 shoulder squeezes 15 wall pushups 30 second reverse plank 20 bicep dips 20 tricep dips

    submitted by /u/-Teenage-Daydream-
    [link] [comments]

    I need Help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    As a guy, I have thicker legs. I have been lifting weights for a little while and long-distance running on my off days. Is there anything I can do to make them thinner?

    submitted by /u/LewdEggs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment