• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: TIPSS!!!

    Beginner Fitness: TIPSS!!!


    TIPSS!!!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I need some tips. I have been running A mile everyday for 15 days( I plan on continuing for 30) and doing one chloe ting work-out a day. I have been feeling unmotivated and having trouble even finishing my mile now. Yesterday I pushed myself for a mile and a half, I felt great and did no bonus work out. Today I ran a mile and began the two week shred. I only got through one video and felt completely exhausted and sick to my stomach. Any tips on how to push through for the whole shred would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/laurenmarie08
    [link] [comments]

    How do I improve on my breath shortness?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Hi /r/beginnerfitness!

    I've recently moved to a more hilly part of my city and I've noticed that I'm running out of breath when I'm biking up some of the streets. My legs are just fine but my apple watch says that my heart rate is in 180s. If I try to keep on pushing myself I just get kinda dizzy and it doesn't seem safe. It' really annoying to get off the bike and walk and I wondered is there's anything I could do to improve on this as fast as possible.

    Don't know if it matters but I'm a 31 year old woman, my checkups say that my health is ok. I do some light yoga and walk a lot. Now that the weather is good I'm also cycling a few times a week. I have a Strida bike that can't go too fast so it's pretty casual. I haven't run or visited a gym for years.

    Feel free to point me to a good article/resource, I've tried googling but I'm a newbie here so I don't know what to trust.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/katerinette
    [link] [comments]

    Join me for my arm workout today day 9 of the May 31 day transformation challenge

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment