• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Transitioning from weight loss to muscle building

    Beginner Fitness: Transitioning from weight loss to muscle building


    Transitioning from weight loss to muscle building

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I've worked hard to lose weight over the last year and a half and am approaching my goal weight/body fat percentage. Just looking for some advice mostly on diet (and maybe even exercise) while I begin to lift with the purpose of muscle building rather than the heavy cardio and strength training I've been doing. Any specific help or resources would be greatly appreciated. I know I need to start consuming more calories, but don't want to add fat and negate the hard work I've put in. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/wdpaynter
    [link] [comments]

    What are your tweaks to popular exercises and workouts that adjust the difficulty to an actual beginner level?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    As someone with poor strength, balance, body coordination and flexibility I've become kind of fed up with fitness people's "beginner friendley" workouts that are actually really hard for me to do. So I made my own workouts and I've made some small changes to popular exercises that allow me to execute them with proper posture and to actually get some repetions in. I also don't focus on "Get as many as possible of this done in x seconds"-excercises which are popular in HIIT because they usually lead to bad execution and anxiety for me.

    Do any of you experience the same struggles with "beginner friendly" workouts? How do you cope and do you have any "hacks" to share?

    submitted by /u/Bildungsfetisch
    [link] [comments]

    Yoga to Keep your Posture Good

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment