• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: I'm a beginner looking for very specific advice on working out from someone who regularly works out. I'd really appreciate if I could pm someone.

    Beginner Fitness: I'm a beginner looking for very specific advice on working out from someone who regularly works out. I'd really appreciate if I could pm someone.


    I'm a beginner looking for very specific advice on working out from someone who regularly works out. I'd really appreciate if I could pm someone.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I am a complete noob when it comes to fitness. I plan to change that. Given that I have absolutely no idea about anything, I would really appreciate it if someone (preferably a trainer/ someone who regularly works out) was willing to offer advice on how I should start. Since I have a lot of questions, I'm not posting them here. If someone can spare some time to help a beginner out, please drop a comment below. I'll send you a message. For what it's worth, I'm a 19-year old male. I'm 5'10" and weigh 64 kg.

    submitted by /u/jrob1357911
    [link] [comments]

    Home workout tips?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    It's been 4 weeks of doing quarantine workouts for me but I'm still figuring out what works. Does anyone have tips for training mid-back and hamstrings with only a band and two light dumbbells at my disposal? These are hardest muscle groups to hit in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/Robbie6169
    [link] [comments]

    These Yoga postures can be helpful in fixing and keeping the posture in good safe, balanced the body and stretch it in a way one you can feel safe and ease into postures for beginners.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Hamstring Cramps when Kneeling or Quad Stretches

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Hey all, as the title says, I'm having hamstring cramps when kneeling or doing quad stretches. This has been happening for a while and I am already taking electrolyte supplements. The cramps are generally fairly high up and in the 'meaty' part of my thighs.

    What I'm looking for are exercises/stretches that I can do frequently to help alleviate the cramps and/or strengthen this part of my body in a way that's not 'too much too quickly'.

    Searches are not coming up with anything good in particular.

    submitted by /u/TheoreticalFunk
    [link] [comments]

    Have I made Muscle Gains?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Bit of a lifting noob, but for the past 7 weeks I've been eating everything in sight and working out 4 times a week (at gym with free weights/machines, and them with dumbells since lockdown). I've definitely gained weight but I'm not sure if I've actually gained much muscle. I have a few pics of before, during and now:

    Before (65KG): https://imgur.com/Qso2YPW

    4 weeks in (73KG): https://imgur.com/1oadilo

    Now (75KG): https://imgur.com/D13e1HT

    I do have a belly but keep inadvertently sucking it in when trying to tense my muscles, I'm going to do a cut now to get rid of it along with the love handles.

    Is this any good?

    submitted by /u/ForTheWebsite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment