• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: For anyone who wanted to improve their overall strength here Is the playlist of the exercise videos with a starting beginner’s fitness program , I started a 28 day workout challenge and it has 4 phases &slowly progressing during the Social Distancing time .Be safe and healthier you . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜

    Beginner Fitness: For anyone who wanted to improve their overall strength here Is the playlist of the exercise videos with a starting beginner’s fitness program , I started a 28 day workout challenge and it has 4 phases &slowly progressing during the Social Distancing time .Be safe and healthier you . ����


    For anyone who wanted to improve their overall strength here Is the playlist of the exercise videos with a starting beginner’s fitness program , I started a 28 day workout challenge and it has 4 phases &slowly progressing during the Social Distancing time .Be safe and healthier you . ����

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    New to fitness at 35 and have a question. Better late than never.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Background: I am a 35 year old female who was considered "thin" my entire life (5'6, 120 lbs) until I hit my thirties and my body decided it had other plans for me. (179 lbs)

    Since mid-February I have been dieting which is going great (now 149 lbs) but in the back of my mind I really want to begin weightlifting/powerlifting.

    The Question: Should I wait until I hit my goal weight to really begin focusing on my training in the gym for weightlifting/powerlifting or should I go ahead and incorporate that now?

    My Reasoning: I am asking because right now I consume 1,200 calories a day, I know making sure you have adequate protein for powerlifting is essential however I am not to the point when I can really afford to add more calories to my diet. 1,200 calories a day is still a bit of a struggle for me.

    submitted by /u/isithalloweenyet
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for an in-depth, non-reddit beginner program

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I am 100% unable to do the ones in the standard FAQ/Guides from r/fitness and r/bodyweightfitness and it's the same with the pilates and yoga videos posted here. I also tried a personal trainer but he just gave me a workout I couldn't do and then tried to sell me on more.

    What are some other options?

    submitted by /u/MyBad
    [link] [comments]

    Day 16: 50 burpees /day for 100days. Seeking advice

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Is it common for my posterior deltoids (or in/around that area) to be really sore? Or am I doing the excercise wrong. I've watch several YouTube videos on proper burpee techniques and I feel confident I'm executing correctly and safely. I'm practicing a modified burpee (going into a plank position) so I am putting stress on that muscle (I'm pretty sure); I'm pretty weak in my upper body (standard pushups are tough for me, max at 7. maybe) so I may just be working that area more. Anyway, I'm enjoying the challenge and dont want to stop or even alternate days, if possible. But I dont want to hurt myself and cause injury.

    Heres where I need help: 1. Common for posterior deltoids (or surrounding areas to be sore)? 2. If this is common how long would you expect that soreness to last? Through the entire 100 day challenge, would that be expected? 3. Any signs I should be on the look out for indicating this is more than soreness and I could cause myself injury? 4. I practice "greasing the groove" with modified pushups and I get a sharp, tense feelings (wouldn't say pain but it isnt comfortable either) in my lateral deltoid, that is similar to the feeling I get in posterior deltoid. This makes me think I'm just weak in these areas and need to push through the soreness.

    I appreciate any ideas, suggestions and feedback. I've been a long time subscriber to this community and I appreciate you guys. Thanks for all your help!

    submitted by /u/RidleyRice
    [link] [comments]

    I just found this workout bands with different resistance to workout at home. What do you think guys? Worth trying?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Morning Yoga For stiff Achy Back । Lower Back Pain Stretches

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment