• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Bad posture can be very ageing and affect our back health and general mobility / fitness. I’ve just added this Pilates for posture video- hope this helps.

    Beginner Fitness: Bad posture can be very ageing and affect our back health and general mobility / fitness. I’ve just added this Pilates for posture video- hope this helps.


    Bad posture can be very ageing and affect our back health and general mobility / fitness. I’ve just added this Pilates for posture video- hope this helps.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    ��Shoulder Workout At Home | Beginner & Advanced | NO EQUIPMENT

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Pilates Strengthening for Stiff Spine and Hips , great for beginners to intermediate level to improve posture and spinal mobility .

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    My weight is scaring me.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm writing this post as I really don't know whether the rate of me losing weight is going to make me anorexic/develop eating disorder?

    Basically,throughout my life I ate a lot(for my size) and I have a tendency to overeat, usually up to the point where i vomit or get really bad cramps(I have IBS). I rarely exercise (twice a week) and if I do exercise, it's mainly 10 minutes abs exercise, nothing intense? At this stage of my life, I realised I was really unhealthy(I get breathless just by walking up a flight of stairs and my fat percentage was increasing by a lot) and at risk of diabetes(have family history n I drink at least a bottle of sugary drink a day). And that's why I kickstarted my weightloss journey. For the first month, I was religiously exercising but I realised the more I exercised, the more calories I started intaking. I wasn't too obsessed over my weight but my body shape look bigger even though I lost about 500g throughout the entire month. I was 48.5kg at this point of time.

    Albeit being demoralised, I needed to put off exercising as I caught the flu. Because of the flu and also the anxiety I experienced due to my exams, I was only eating 1 banana and about 4 litres of water a day. So that's when I realised in 2 weeks I dropped 5kg? I was really scared so I started to force feed myself (not too extreme , I was increasing my caloric intake bit by bit for example; day 2 I started eating 1 banana and a tuna sandwich etc).

    So here's the problem,my goal is to lead a healthier lifestyle and have a little ab definition if possible but I currently have a pudgy stomach with no ab definition at all. Right now, I eat about 1200 calories a day . For every meal,I eat a fruit as a pre-meal snack . I religiously do a 20 min home workout every day(HIIT 10 min , focused exercise 10 min) .have been keeping this up for the past two weeks and I've been losing weight (about 100-200g a day).I'm currently 41.2kg (according to BMI, I'm underweight but I researched that BMI is more of a guideline and fat percentage would be a better gauge of my health. so when I did the online fat calculator thing, my results were 24%). Truth be told, I'm still new to this weight loss thing and right now my new body shape is very foreign to me(I have always been in the 35% body fat range) and I really don't know whether my weight loss is due to the loss of fats or muscles. My parents keep telling me that I look anorexic and are really worried that I'm underweight ( based on BMI). But, I don't feel like I've become more lethargic and I still have 24% body fat which put me on the athletic body type? So right now, I know for a fact that I am not anorexic but I'm really afraid i will be because of the fact that I've been losing weight every day. And I know that even when I reach my body goals I'll continue exercising to maintain the body shape but I'm scared that I'll lose even more weight and I'll start developing body dysmorphia( which I think will be the point where I'll start overeating which then will trigger my IBS and the whole toxic cycle repeats ). I'm really not sure what I should do right now, I want to lose fats but the weight on the weighing scale is really scaring me. So right now I'm just thinking whether I should continue exercising? I really would like a second opinion on my lifestyle right now. Am I getting healthier...?

    Lastly,thank you so much for reading this long post, I really appreciate it and I hope everyone stays safe and strong at times like this :)

    I'm 149cm and 41.2kg

    Edit : the 7kg weight loss happened a little over one month

    submitted by /u/xhuii
    [link] [comments]

    Do muscles really grow after 2 weeks?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Started a bit more than 2 weeks ago. I did bench press and I could only put 5kg on each side, it got really exhausting after I did 10. But now it feels a lot easier to lift it, it feels a lot lighter than before.

    Are my muscles just "waking up" or have i really already grown bigger and stronger after such short time?

    submitted by /u/DSPtriesit
    [link] [comments]

    10 Minute Morning Yoga Stretch for beginners

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment