• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Are you Experiencing instability on your shoulder, that it gets dislocated, or pops out of place?Shoulder pain and instability could lead to poor upper back and rounded shoulders posture or vice versa . These are Best exercises fix to improve posture and stability

    Beginner Fitness: Are you Experiencing instability on your shoulder, that it gets dislocated, or pops out of place?Shoulder pain and instability could lead to poor upper back and rounded shoulders posture or vice versa . These are Best exercises fix to improve posture and stability


    Are you Experiencing instability on your shoulder, that it gets dislocated, or pops out of place?Shoulder pain and instability could lead to poor upper back and rounded shoulders posture or vice versa . These are Best exercises fix to improve posture and stability

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    How do you schedule your training?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    I'm just curious: how do you schedule your training week? Do you do full body, split, pull push?

    Would like some new ideas :)

    submitted by /u/WorkoutUnion
    [link] [comments]

    How effective are Chloe Ting’s workout programs?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I find it very hard to believe that they're effective since there is no weight involved, but there are so many videos showing effective progress. Is it worth it to try out her programs, or should I stick with what I'm doing at the moment (I use dumbbells and do cardio). Should I do something else entirely?

    submitted by /u/thatperfectionest
    [link] [comments]

    just a quick check-up

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Hi.

    Im 1,83cm tall, weigh 94kg and im 19y/o.

    I've been trying to lose weight for a few months now using a calory tracker, daily walks and a diet mostly containing hard boiled eggs, fruit , oatmeal with a bit cereal and walnuts and lastly protein-bread with a bit yoguhrt and herring.

    And even though i still tend to drink around 2 Beer at the weekend it worked out great recently. But now the question comes up on which Calisthenics to do to properly train the entire body. If anyone has got ideas or tips, they would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Omnijuls
    [link] [comments]

    Training to do a pushup [25 F]

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Hello, I currently cannot do a pushup and have looked up many exercises to help me eventually do my first pushup. My question is, on days that my chest is sore from these exercises, what other exercises should I be doing? Should I be continuing to train chest even though it's sore? Or should I do some non-chest exercises? Cardio?

    submitted by /u/TLo137
    [link] [comments]

    15 Minute Ab Workout + Warm-Up

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Help please

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Hi, just looking for advice please. Started working out 2 weeks on Monday. HIIT work outs for beginners, some ab and booty workouts too. All balanced in a routine. And now eating 3 meals a day (I used to skip breakfast and lunch most of the time and just snack!) Also doing the couch to 5k (for those of you that don't know it builds you up to 5k over 9 weeks). I was 8 stone 3, now I'm coming onto 8stone 7! Why is this?!

    submitted by /u/Eem95
    [link] [comments]

    Severe Shin Pain

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Hey all! Got a Question.

    I'm 21 Male, 230 lbs, not the healthiest individual. That being said, I was working out all last fall, and early in the spring. In January pulled both of my shins while swimming, ( I was being really dumb). Since Covid-19 I moved back home and am no longer able to swim for Cardio, so I tried to take up running, and for some reason am greeted with severe shin pain and have to stop, usually not even a quarter mile in. I'm not particularly tired at his point, just my shins hurt so bad. Could this be due to the injury in January? At first I chalked it up to the injury, but its now April, and it hasn't gotten better. I did some googling, and saw that It could be Shin Splints, but have no idea how to really use that information and improve. I'm not sure if it is shin splints, and either way how to get back into working out. Im 99% its not a fracture or broken bone since I have had tons of those and they usually dont hurt like this. I will also note that quickly after starting running I do feel that parts of my leg get a bit swollen but I am not sure if this is placebo, or what have you as I asked my family and google'd it but saw no result.

    TLDR: Shins hurt SUPER bad when running, walking, ect, and forces me to be unable to do any cardio. Advice? What could it be?

    submitted by /u/Ljeytl_Krue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment