• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: What are your main issues that keep you from gaining weight?

    Beginner Fitness: What are your main issues that keep you from gaining weight?


    What are your main issues that keep you from gaining weight?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm currently trying to figure out how one could make the life of people who want to gain weight easier :)

    In my opinion basically everything comes down to those two questions:

    1. what are the two issues you're currently dealing with?
    2. what would you wish for more than anything else? (maybe to solve those issues)

    Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/skinnytofitrealquick
    [link] [comments]

    Morning Yoga For Achy Backs । Lower Back Pain Stretches

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    At home alternatives

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Hey guys Since I can't access the gym, I've started to make use of my crappy Canadian tire barbell and weights. They're unfortunately located in my basement which only has a ceiling of about 6.5 feet. I'm looking for some good alternatives to some of my regular movements due to lack of equipment and/or space. What would be some good replacements for: Lat pulldown Cable iso-rows Push press Tricep Push downs Overhead press Incline bench

    submitted by /u/RowanSin
    [link] [comments]

    Should Cardio days and Workout days be alternated?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I'm pretty much trying to go zero to hero because I'm training and building muscle for a job. Should the days I do my cardio be done on one day, and the weight training be done on the alternate day?

    submitted by /u/groggyfonbire
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I feel dizzy when I train my legs?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Hey! I've working out for a a couple of months. I like to train legs even though it is a bit painful and I want to grow All my muscles as symmetrical as possible. Now due to the corona situation I am doing exercises at home with dumbbells and body weight, but I've been getting dizzy when I train my legs, I feel a lot of pressure in my head, I stop it immediately and try to relax. This also happened to me a couple of times in the gym... Does it happen to anybody else? And how can I prevent it?

    submitted by /u/eyaculad0
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to put on weight to increase strength?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Im slim build about 70kg in weight 5,9 aged 30. I started lifting weights.. I used to struggle to do 10kg dumbbell curls but now Im up to 12kg after about 2-3 weeks.

    Does this mean I got stronger? or is it more muscle memory making this possible? I didnt edit my diet, Im sure I don't hit the daily recommended calories.. some days I'll eat lunch and dinner and nothing else.

    If you were to ask me what my goals are, Id say I would like a more defined and stronger upper body but I don't necessarily want to put on added weight.

    I know of a guy who probably weighs less than me and is abit taller yet he is completely ripped but not bulky.. this would be ideal.

    submitted by /u/playb0icartii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment