• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Beginning calisthenics

    Beginner Fitness: Beginning calisthenics


    Beginning calisthenics

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Hello, would anybody be able to refer me to a good beginners calisthenics guide that has weekly workouts for beginners? I haven't worked out in years and I'm finishing up college, so I figured the time to start is now!

    submitted by /u/Grandspartan157
    [link] [comments]

    20 minute Restorative Yoga practice to feel stretched and relaxed

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Calisthenics?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    14, 5'4", 188 lbs, M. I want to know how I can start doing calisthenics exercises and if I should be doing them to lose weight. Being obese, I really want to be a lot fitter so how can I lose weight through calisthenics and if not calisthenics, then what kinds of methods should I use? I am currently maintaining a diet of just basically avoiding softdrinks, junkfood, etc. Pls help me. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/nametakenaddanumber
    [link] [comments]

    Should I do my workout today if I'm still sore from yesterday's?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I'm very new to working out so I apologise if this is a stupid question. I did my workout yesterday even though I was still sore from the day before. Today I am in more pain than I was yesterday when I try to do situps for example.

    Should I wait for the pain to go away? Is mild to medium pain fine? How much pain should I be in to skip a workout?

    submitted by /u/2009HondaCivic
    [link] [comments]

    Lifting weights but muscles aren't sore

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Hi, so I've been lifting 15lb dumbbells for the past two weeks (I have very noodley arms). I sim for 3 sets of 12 reps. But on the last set I can't make it to the full 12, no matter how much I push myself. I physically cannot lift past 8. But my muscles don't get sore afterwards. Maybe only for 5 minutes. I really only feel it just above and below the inside of my elbow. Even though I do not have the strength to lift anymore. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? Any theories? Form? Or increase the weight? Additionally, my muscles feel just as gelatinous as two weeks ago. So I'm not sure if they're growing from this.

    submitted by /u/4StringWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Coronavirus and fitness

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Well, NYS closed the gyms because of COVID-19...so now the question is how to I continue to train without access to a gym. Any good fully body workout routines for losing weight at home?

    submitted by /u/pXb33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment