• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Where do I go from here?

    Beginner Fitness: Where do I go from here?


    Where do I go from here?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I have been doing cardio (in the form of running/fast walking on treadmill for about an hour almost everyday) and have been eating in a calorie deficit with a focus of at least having 30-40 grams of protein a day. I have done this for about 3 1/2 months and it has really worked for me because I have lost around 18 kg of weight. I am still around 2 kg from being in the "normal" weight range according to BMI, but I am very confused about where to go from here.

    When I started out, my goal was just to lose the extra weight but I am wondering how I can now focus on going from an average looking body to a more lean muscular body.

    Does anyone have any tips on how I should proceed? I will be getting a gym membership next month so there's that.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/snapstans
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment