• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: If you recently decided to get fit or you’ve already been working but failed to see any changes, then this article can be useful for you. I've shared 1-hour gym workout for beginners that can help build muscle. It included a 4-Day Gym Workout routine that comprises 1 hour of training each day.

    Beginner Fitness: If you recently decided to get fit or you’ve already been working but failed to see any changes, then this article can be useful for you. I've shared 1-hour gym workout for beginners that can help build muscle. It included a 4-Day Gym Workout routine that comprises 1 hour of training each day.


    If you recently decided to get fit or you’ve already been working but failed to see any changes, then this article can be useful for you. I've shared 1-hour gym workout for beginners that can help build muscle. It included a 4-Day Gym Workout routine that comprises 1 hour of training each day.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    When do you know it’s time to increase weight you rep??? N how much do you normally go up??

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I'm pretty much a gym novice who has been going 4-5 times a week for the last two months. Just want to know when people start to increase their weight in general???

    submitted by /u/Iggysfinest05
    [link] [comments]

    Toot your horn?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Feel free to join with me about what you feel good about today health wise.

    I got the dog out twice and got a total of 3 miles walking. I tracked my calories. I did over a little bit, but I'm still happy I tracked. I was at a brewery for a friend's birthday. I've decided what I'm going to try this time around for creating my habits.

    submitted by /u/ktbkitten
    [link] [comments]

    First exercise session in a year, broke a blood vessel in my eye. Coincidence?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I've been easing myself back into fitness after a long break. Today was my first proper-ish exercise session in a year (1 hour on a stationary bike, low - moderate effort). This evening I noticed I'd broken a large blood vessel in my eye. Red and angry. Is this a coincidence and should I stop exercising?

    submitted by /u/Coles_Salty_Bitch
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone suggest a comprehensive one day a week total body workout with just two dumbbells for building a great physique?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    I am a 30 year old male. I am 5 feet 5 and 66kg. I am out of home for work five days a week for 13.5 hrs. I only get Friday and Saturday off. I want to build a celebrity like body to the extent that is possible for me given my circumstances. I also have depression so I need to start off slow and right now I am a total couch potatoe.

    I am too exhausted and have only 1 hr at home for dinner, grooming and everything else. So I can only do the workout on Friday and Saturday and that too at home only. All gyms are closed here in Bangladesh and I can't afford them at the moment.

    I am thinking of buying two pairs of dumbbells. I can buy a resistance band as well if that is suggested. I have no way of fixing a pull up bar and I cannot buy any other gym equipment (like a treadmill, bench, barbell etc).

    Can someone suggest a comprehensive one day workout? If not, can anyone suggest a website where I can generate the workout?

    Also please mention the weight of the dumbbells that I should get.

    submitted by /u/Experimentalphone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment