• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Does anyone have suggestions for an at home gym?

    Beginner Fitness: Does anyone have suggestions for an at home gym?


    Does anyone have suggestions for an at home gym?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Looking for advice on what at home gym to buy for me and my husband to both use. Any help is appreciated 😎

    submitted by /u/hillbillyhippyy
    [link] [comments]

    Dumbbells at home......

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    I just bought a pair of dumbbells, I did it because I'm broke and it was cheaper than the gym (covid also helped) but I don't know what exercises to do, I want to increase strength and muscle, I was doing bench presses, and lifting but I don't see results and i need help i'm running blind any effective routine?

    submitted by /u/RaisedWithTacos
    [link] [comments]

    Weight training

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    I have been doing cardio 5 days a week. But I am reading to really cut and lose weight I need to do less cardio and more weight training, with a healthy diet.

    So, what is the ratio of cardio to weight training I should do?

    Do I keep doing 30 min of cardio a day and add 3 days a week of weight training? Or do I cut my cardio on weight training days and add more weight?

    submitted by /u/Soft-Tie586
    [link] [comments]

    nausea and shaking after every light 20min workout

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    i'm 29, 63kg @ 178cm and I recently started working out at home with some basic exercises. i havent done any sports for about 10 years or so. no cycling, swimming or even running.

    a friend of mine showed me some exercises, where one workout looks like this: squats (with a blackroll, back against the wall), side raises (dumbbell), bent over rows (dumbbell on an adjustable bench), and lunges. each approx. 8-15 reps on 3 sets.

    but after about 20 minutes (usually when i'm midway through the rows) my body starts going into some weird state where i'm super shaky, can barely stand and I get super nauseous.

    i keep coming back to working out but end up stopping for a week or longer because of this. its just not fun, and it lasts about 30min to an hour. I have eaten and drank enough. it makes working out impossible to integrate in my daily routine because i'm pretty much done for half a day after that.

    is there anything I can do about it? medically i'm a-ok.

    submitted by /u/kitsunekyo
    [link] [comments]

    need some advice

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    with one 20lb kettlebell and a pretty good treadmill, how can i make a routine that will allow to me to lose weight and gain better strength and cardio weekly?

    submitted by /u/MrLoki2020
    [link] [comments]

    Masturbation

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Does Masturbation affect your workout in anyway shape or form for example: muscle gain

    submitted by /u/Suspicious_Health_64
    [link] [comments]

    Flybird adjustable bench opinion?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Hello my friends,

    Has anyone used the Flybird FB149 adjustable bench? What score would you give it out of 10? Would you recommend it?

    submitted by /u/kt2g10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment