• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Spark like feeling on my upper back

    Beginner Fitness: Spark like feeling on my upper back


    Spark like feeling on my upper back

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I have been feeling this electric shock sort of sensation on my mid/upper back. It come and goes maybe the form for an overhead press was incorrect. Could you suggest what could I do to mitigate this weird sensation and can you suggest me any YouTube video which is good for beginners to learn the form correctly? Thanks a bunch.

    submitted by /u/Polish4567
    [link] [comments]

    Back hurts doing situps?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    My back hurts when I do situps. Is this me having bad form, or should I try some other exercise?

    submitted by /u/Daniels688
    [link] [comments]

    Skinnyfat 18F- no equipment or gym access

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Hello! I'd say I'm textbook skinnyfat- 5'4 and 46kg but extremely soft to the touch, as in you can see my skin jiggle when I walk despite being underweight. I've been through severe eating disorders that keep coming back and I've found that being skinnyfat is a huge driving factor behind my self-loathing, I hate my skinnyfat body and even though I know that weight loss isn't the solution, I end up convincing myself that it will somehow make me look better but it only gets worse. The issue is; I don't have any access to a gym or weight/resistance equipment (partly due to my family's knowledge of my eating disorder but mostly covid and money related).

    I am desperately in need of advice as to how I can finally stop being skinnyfat and gain muscle without any equipment. I have tried bodyweight workouts in the past but ended up giving up because they were so hard for me since my body has become extremely weak, but this time I am confident that I'll work through the pain. I would appreciate any tips or recourses on getting started building muscle. Thank you so much

    submitted by /u/moonlighthorizon
    [link] [comments]

    Headbands always slipping off?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Hey all! I have always had the worst time having headbands slip off my head during workouts, even when I've secured them on with many hair clips. Even headbands with the rubber grips tend to slip off too.

    Does anyone else deal with this? Any advice for preventing the slip or recommendations for sweat soaking, stay on your head but not squeeze your head too hard headbands?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MelifromtheMoon
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I'm 27, not massively overweight but all my weight seems to just be flab, need as much advice as I can get about what I can do to lose the flab and build muscle, any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Repulsive_Caramel_39
    [link] [comments]

    Rhomboids affected by barbell bicep curl

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    I've been doing lat pull downs, band pull aparts, seated cable rows pretty intensively. I never had my rhomboids(muscles close to the spine) become so sore. Well not to the degree I'm experiencing now after doing light barbell bicep curls. I'm not swaying that much. I normally do dumbbell bicep curls with much heavier weight.

    Is this supposed to happen? It felt like I was using muscles I never even used before.

    submitted by /u/readMyFlow
    [link] [comments]

    Dancing/Creative ideas

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Wondering if anyone has any free or low cost dancing/zumba/aerobics workouts that they access online or through an app?

    submitted by /u/Aranmbealach
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment