• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Calorie deficit.

    Beginner Fitness: Calorie deficit.


    Calorie deficit.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I tend to overthink and complicate everything and not surprised I'm confused here too.

    My question is - I looked up how many calories I should intake to be in a deficit to lose the weight I want. How does my daily exercise play a role in this? What I'm trying to ask is for example; if I should maintain 1500 calories and I consume 2000 calories but burned off 500 in a workout, am I still good or should I not count that workout in?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/eddiehe101
    [link] [comments]

    Can I gain some weight (muscle) by increasing my protein intake?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I am very underweight somehow, but already exercise a lot, mainly cycling (ca. 5-8hours/week) and some bodyweight training or with diy dumbells every day to target my upper body as well. I am happy with my body fat levels, a guesstimate of somewhere between 18-20%. I want to gain weight, but I would rather not put on a lot of fat. I want to know if I would gain a little bit of weight by just increasing my protein intake via shakes or bars. Given that I believe I currently don't get enough protein and that I already do plenty of exercise, would I gain a little bit of weight through this?

    submitted by /u/ComfortableNo5090
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with choosing equipments

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I want to train my major muscle groups and I don't know what all basic equipments i need for a limited budget, any suggestions are appreciated

    submitted by /u/he1ping_hand
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do with one day a week?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Right now I work 7:30am to 11pm. Two jobs, six days a week. So I only have time on mondays. What could I do to help my health with only that one day. I'm not too worried about cardio as I'm on my feet all day. I also stretch every morning and night, stay hydrated, and have a pretty well balanced diet. So would it even be worth it to strength train one day a week?

    Diet information: this is a meal plan from my dietitian. I'm recovering from an eating disorder and am supposed to eat at evenly spaced times through the day. Hence the protein shakes 3 times a day because I can't spare the time to cook as much as my diet requires.

    Diet Breakfast Oat meal with a fruit

    Protein shake with almond milk

    Lean protein, green veggie, healthy carb (i.e. sweet potato, brown rice.)

    Protein shake with almond milk

    Lean protein, as much greens as I'd like and half a avocado or other healthy fat

    Protein shake

    TLDR, is it even worth working out if I can only go one day a week?

    submitted by /u/buttholesarepockets
    [link] [comments]

    can i still i do cardio on rest days?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    30 mins of walking on a treadmill isnt really that difficult for me to complete and so for its helped me stretch out my tightest muscles but are rest days supposed to be no exercise whatsoever

    submitted by /u/yummyh20
    [link] [comments]

    Push ups from beginner to advance level.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I've prepared my TOP 12 push ups ranked from beginner to advanced. Maybe someone will use it in workout.

    https://youtu.be/GW4Mr-yxHs8

    submitted by /u/ALsportWorld
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a workout app

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I have a small gym at home with a rack, a barbell, different sets of plates, bench, a couple dumbbells and a pulley.

    I'm trying to find a workout app that gives me what to do, I've tried Peloton strenght classes, videos on youtube, but I wish I could use more my barbell and pulley rather than only using dumbbells or bodyweight like they show in the videos.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Discgolfer_420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment