• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Starting to work out without going to the gym, have no idea where to start

    Beginner Fitness: Starting to work out without going to the gym, have no idea where to start


    Starting to work out without going to the gym, have no idea where to start

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    I'm very skinny and have always been pretty naturally skinny, I recently quit smoking, and I haven't worked out since by teens, and that was only with dumbells and sit ups at home.

    I'm in my early 20s, and I've made the decision that I really need to start working out and gaining muscle now, as well as doing cardio because due to the smoking and not eating well I'm in absolutely terrible shape. I've also been recvering from a drug addiction for the last several months, and trying to start and put things back together.

    I'm way too self concious to go to a gym due to anxiety issues, so the question is, where the hell do I even start by just doing it at home?

    I've been looking at buying dumbells and some people have said that dumbells are not going to help me gain any muscle mass in my shoulders, chest or abdomen. I'm currently in the process of buying a mountain bike for cardio.

    I don't even have regular access to a gym even if I wanted to go to one due to where I live, which means I don't have access to weight machines and advanced equipment.

    I've already started ordering protein powders for shakes, as well as looking to make a complete change to my diet.

    So is it even possible? Can I start workouts at home that will help me gain noticeable weight and muscle mass with just dumbells?

    And if so where would I even begin to make a plan?

    submitted by /u/Hey-Gang
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with emotional eating

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    I'm an emotional eater and whenever I get sad I turn to food for comfort and it's the only thing that comforts me. For those of you that have been able to stop, how did you do it and how do you cope without using food?

    submitted by /u/generalhappiness1
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for lovehandles?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    I've lost some weight which is great, but it was mostly in my shoulders and chest. Any advice for targeting lovehandles? TIA!

    submitted by /u/brdisthewrd24
    [link] [comments]

    Chest exercises for injury

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Hi all. My worst area, body image wise, is my chest. Are there any chest exercises that do not cause strain on your elbows? All of those I've found (push ups, bench press, etc.) cause me immense pain on my elbow due to an old injury. I'd love any advice you can give.

    submitted by /u/Amenian
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome New Tonic Supplement For Weight Loss

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic

    Hello, Everyone, I found a super weight loss product. The product is Okinawa flat Belly Tonic. I Think, this product may be useful to you. I Found this on Twitter.

    https://twitter.com/nee_fitness/status/1400811924078563331

    Is The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic safe?

    The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is produced by a professional laboratory, backed up by solid scientific research, and is made in a clean, modern FDA-approved and GMP (good manufacturing practices) certified facility with regular audits and quality checks.

    The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is free of all allergens, contains natural ingredients, and is perfectly safe. If you have a medical condition it's recommended you discuss it with your doctor.

    It's not a "fat-burning pill", or medication. It contains nature's finest nutrients for all-day metabolism support. You won't feel jittery or on edge. Instead, you'll be overflowing with energy. The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is a one-of-a-kind weight loss support supplement that revs up your metabolism to super-fast levels, enabling you to burn off pounds of fat and be in complete control of your weight.

    How fast will I lose weight?

    It all depends on how much weight you have to lose. Everybody is different. The more you need to get rid of, the faster it's likely to work. To start needing new clothes in just 10 days happens all the time. In 1 or 2 months, you could be at your ideal weight already. It's that fast.

    submitted by /u/blgetsyshop2021
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment