• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Hi everyone this is a gentle Pilates’s for flexibility 20 minute session.

    Beginner Fitness: Hi everyone this is a gentle Pilates’s for flexibility 20 minute session.


    Hi everyone this is a gentle Pilates’s for flexibility 20 minute session.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Novice Looking for some advice

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    What's going on folks? I'm a 21 y/o male who just began working out about 3 weeks ago. Completely changed my diet (not that I ate junk food or fast food, just loved overeating all the time and never really worked out) and I found a workout routine from home that I like. Before starting my fitness journey a few weeks back, I weighed 228 Lbs. standing at 5 foot 11 inches. Not too bad, pretty manageable weight. I realized that it's easy for my weight to fluctuate. In other words, It's easy for me to lose weight and gain weight as well. Since I began, I went from 228 down to 204 in just 3 short weeks consisting of 3 workouts per week targeting different muscles. I should mention that my goal is to build strength as well as building my body (six packs, big arms, big legs etc.). I began weightlifting with 15 lbs dumbbells and honestly I've seen small differences in my chest, biceps and legs just from this home workout routine I put together.

    My issue is that I can't really seem to target my back with the workouts I have, not to mention my abs as well. I do 20 reps, 3 sets of EVERY workout I have (please let me know if this may be too much for my muscles). I've been studying proper forms and all but I just can't seem to hit my back too hard. Are there any dumbbell workouts you guys suggest for my back ? Starting next week I'm also planning to workout 6 days per. Abs have just always been a pain in the ass for me. Doesn't help that I have a small belly in the damn way. Anyway, thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/Healthy_Marketing911
    [link] [comments]

    Full body workout for beginners with bench and dumbbell.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    Hello I'm new here, I tried looking over the net but I have trouble finding what I need for what I have in that ocean.

    I'm just looking for a full body workout for mass gain to stupidly follow until I know what I'm doing. I own a bench and dumbbell[my stuff](http://16240930893936812036239346686442.jpg).

    Following stuff I saw on the net I brought isolat whey, because lactose tend to scratch my throat. Bcaa and creatine monohydrate.

    [my supplement](http://16240935371125699991078992013351.jpg)

    I decided to go with taking whey during my breakfast then bcaa before and during workout. And creatine + whey after. And whey once on rest day. Not sure if it's very efficient, I found so many different advice that If I add them I can just take stuff any time I want. And I wonder if it's a good idea to mix soy milk with my whey instead of water because i really like soy milk 😆.

    I'd appreciate a good advice over this or confirmation that it's not too bad.

    submitted by /u/MrWheelOfFortune
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment