• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: For beginners who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've made a complete list of dumbbell exercises for every muscle group. Out of those, I'm sharing with you a list of the best dumbbell upper body exercises. I hope this may help you.

    Beginner Fitness: For beginners who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've made a complete list of dumbbell exercises for every muscle group. Out of those, I'm sharing with you a list of the best dumbbell upper body exercises. I hope this may help you.


    For beginners who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've made a complete list of dumbbell exercises for every muscle group. Out of those, I'm sharing with you a list of the best dumbbell upper body exercises. I hope this may help you.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Slight Wrist Pain preventing lifting heavier

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I've started a program recently and am looking to progressively increase the weight I use when I can do enough reps with the current weight as recommended to build muscle.

    With a few of the exercises, I can do enough reps where I'd like to increase the weight and the exercise isn't as difficult on the area I'm targeting but my wrists, particularly my left wrist (I'm right handed) can sometimes hurt during/after the exercise.

    I'm slightly concerned that increasing the weight may lead to injury to my wrists. Are there any specific things I should do to increase wrist strength? Or should I just continue my program as plan and add weight but be careful and stop when there is any pain - If they hurt during the exercise, presumably they are being used in said exercise and should be increasing in strength right?

    submitted by /u/ReusGotzeGuerreiro
    [link] [comments]

    Protein advice?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    I'm looking for some advice on what protein powder or shake to use, or if I even need it. I was originally 290lbs in January. I weighed 238 today. I walk/run about 10km every day. I do a very general full body workout with dumbbells 3-4 times per week. Im losing weight, but not seeing noticeable results in arms, shoulders or chest. I'm eating in a calorie deficit but not sure I'm getting enough protein. So many options out there I have no idea where to begin. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Bobcatt44
    [link] [comments]

    The infamous question - I've got 1 month and want to look the best and beefiest I can

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    I'm 27M at 215 pounds and have been very sedentary throughout COVID. Haven't really worked out in 2 years and most of my weight goes to my gut. I've got a wedding in early July that I've been trying to prepare a bit for

    My main question: what can I be doing to look better and beefier before the wedding? I don't mind being this weight, but want more of it to go to my arms, shoulders, back, and chest. I'm not really interested in getting a six pack or abs so that isn't a focus for now

    Stronglift 5x5 is the program I'm on and has me working out 3 times a week. Last week I was really sore after each workout, but that has gone down significantly and am feeling mostly fine today after yesterday's workout. Taking some creatine and whey protein before and after my workouts respectively

    I've also started keto last week and am trying to keep my carb count between 20-30 or below each day with lots of protein. Eating salads for lunch and a keto sub box for most dinners

    Should I be doing more than 3 workouts each week? Are there any areas of focus that can noticeably improve in just a few weeks? I fully intend to keep exercising after the wedding, but am mainly using it as a motivator if anything

    submitted by /u/sgeep
    [link] [comments]

    OW MY ARMS HURT OW

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Before lockdown, I did weight-lifting once a week. I wasn't very good at it yet, but I was getting there. I haven't done any since then, and now when I just tried to do a ten-minute catchup workout with 2kg dumbbells, I couldn't make it more than three minutes without having to put them down. Should I try doing the exercises with no weights to get used to the movements for a while first? How often should I try doing it again, since I know doing weights every day doesn't work well?

    submitted by /u/Chel_G
    [link] [comments]

    Fat tummy but everywhere else is skinny?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    F, 23, 5ft 4 & 8st. So over lockdown my tummy has become increasingly chubby, I've gone from UK size 4 to UK size 12 in jeans over the year. Problem is, my arms and legs are still pretty skinny. What workouts or diet should I be doing to reduce belly fat but bulk up my arms and legs? I'm currently at a slight calorie surplus as I don't want to lose weight!

    submitted by /u/Cochlearii
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner to moderate looking for home workout exercise plan

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    I have got the basic adjustable dumbells with bar and about to get a bench. Looking to train every muscle group.

    submitted by /u/hoodieguy226
    [link] [comments]

    Brother's wedding is coming up, how do I look my best?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    My brother just proposed to his girlfriend (now fiancee) and I'm anticipating their wedding will be sometime in the middle of 2022. Other than a new suit and tie, what can I do to look my best for the pictures and reception?

    I'm currently a 180lbs 6'2 guy who's on the skinny/average build side of things. I don't work out regularly but would like to get good looking arm and leg muscles and also a nice chest/abs.

    Am I dreaming too big or is this possible?

    submitted by /u/delmastron
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be taking preworkout?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Hello! So I (25F) am 4'11 and 138 pounds and my goal weight is 115. I have started to eat healthy and have noticed that the weight is coming off slowly. I just moved to an apartment complex that has a small workout area. Few machines nothing fancy. Before covid I was doing a peloton workout at my works gym 3x a week. My goals are to start lifting weights so I get stronger because I walk a lot but hate traditional cardio. Should I be taking preworkout? I drink premier protein drinks in the morning usually because I am too lazy to have an actual breakfast. Thank you !

    submitted by /u/kaurproblems10
    [link] [comments]

    Supplements

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    He guys I have a question about supplements. Are whey protein and creatine healthy or do they have bad side effects? And what about pre workout shakes.

    Personally I am scared to buy and use supplements because they don't seem natural and I prefer natural protein. Appreciate it if you take time to answer.

    (Also it's important to say that I am still 16 years old)

    submitted by /u/asap123456789012
    [link] [comments]

    Post-Surgery and Back Pain Friendly Lower Body Follow Along Workout: Check out how I train legs after a ruptured disc

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Training the lower body with a history of lower back pain or surgery can be both frustrating and scary. You don't want to pick the wrong exercises nor do you want to keep causing painful flair-ups.

    Try this lower body workout out. This is how I built strength without painful flair-ups after rupturing my L5-S1 disc.

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment