• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Never seen results in muscle build

    Beginner Fitness: Never seen results in muscle build


    Never seen results in muscle build

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    I am 49 and want to get in shape. I was in ok shape when I was younger. Military and not fat like now, I wanna see muscle gain which I have never seen before. I was thinking I would like to work my biceps (aside from aerobic exercis)

    How long would it take to see results (rough estimate I know it is diff for everybody)

    How can I ease into it so I dont get alot of tendon pain?

    any place I can go for recommended bicep blaster workout?

    Thanks for any suggestions/answers

    submitted by /u/kejovo
    [link] [comments]

    How soon to lift after soreness ends?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Hi all, I am something of a fitness newbie. I've been lifting for about 6 months, and I usually get some muscle soreness the next day. So I just wanted to stop by and ask how soon you can lift again, once the soreness is gone.

    So for example if I do bench press, and I get sore for the next 2 days, can I lift again on day 3? I am not sore on day 3.

    Or should I wait until day 4 to ensure that all healing has been done?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rampitup55
    [link] [comments]

    Reps per set?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Hello, I've recently started getting back into working out and realized I never knew exactly how many reps to do per set. I did as many as I can and then take a 1 min break for 3 sets.

    I was wondering if it was better to do a set amount of reps that don't completely exhaust me the first set.

    submitted by /u/br0kenmyth
    [link] [comments]

    Way too much protein???

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I have very little muscle mass so I started going to the gym a few months ago. I eat a surplus of about 500 calories, about 2900 at 5'9" 150 pounds. I saw things saying about 30% of that should be from protein, which totaled around 230 grams. I got into a habit of eating that much so it's pretty easy for me. Now I'm seeing that's way more that necessary, and I only need around 1 gram per pound of body weight. The problem is now it feels really hard to fill my calories without all that protein. I can eat enough fat easily, but carbs feel impossible. Would it be bad to continue eating more protein than necessary? Is 150 grams even enough to build substantial muscle?

    EDIT: I should probably mention that I'm 17

    submitted by /u/Intelligent-Shoe6765
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner question

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Hey all..

    I am 38 year old male. I have some prior fitness experience but for all practical purposes, I consider myself a newbie.

    Whenever I did some fitness related work, it was always stop and go. Never continuous. Latest being last year when I was active for almost 10 months on a go.

    My routine was mostly focussed on work out from home due to lockdowns and all. I think I overdid a bit and ended up with burnout. I want to start again now but want to chalk out a plan. I intend to workout at home with a few dumbbell centric excercises and body weight training. What would be a good source to look out for Dumbbell workouts focussed on beginners?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/studdhere
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment