• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Complete beginner to the gym

    Beginner Fitness: Complete beginner to the gym


    Complete beginner to the gym

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm trying to find/come up with a workout routine. I'm 14, ≈150lbs, and 5'8.5. I've just recently started going to gym, specifically the Y, but I've only been doing cardio as I want to come up with a good weekly routine for cardio and weights, and everything you separate them into. Thank you everyone !

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Case810
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding how to build a weight program.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    I have done a bit of reading up on weight training and I am trying to understand how to build a workout routine. What I don't understand is setting up the number of reps and how much weight to start with. Is there a guide or website that will guide you though the process of picking a set of exercises, how much weight, how many sets, and frequency for the week?

    I think my problem is there is so much info out there that I am lost as to how to find the start.

    submitted by /u/Red3Delta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment