• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Who wants to strengthen the Core and Balance in standing and improve back posture? Bring an extra confidence and energy to the mat today Beginner Friendly Standing Balance Pilates Day a 30 Day Wellness Journey

    Beginner Fitness: Who wants to strengthen the Core and Balance in standing and improve back posture? Bring an extra confidence and energy to the mat today Beginner Friendly Standing Balance Pilates Day a 30 Day Wellness Journey


    Who wants to strengthen the Core and Balance in standing and improve back posture? Bring an extra confidence and energy to the mat today Beginner Friendly Standing Balance Pilates Day a 30 Day Wellness Journey

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    ➡️ https://youtu.be/om0vRniIvUA

    Who wants to strengthen the Core and Balance in standing and improve back posture?

    Bring an extra confidence and energy to the mat today Standing Balance Pilates

    This session continues to help us learn about the philosophy of Pilates too, a little bit faster and controlled movements mind body connection.

    For example, keeping your low back, core engagement, lower body as you breathe in., as a role of the observer has changed my whole life.

    Off the mat, this practice has allowed me to be more mindful Balance posture, the forward head lifestyle of looking down on your phone, being in a computer, reading books , or even doing household chores. This has helped me to be a better observer of my posture, to move with more mindfulness, and to act with greater intention and purpose.

    Day 9 Flourish Standing Balance Pilates a 30 Day Wellness Journey

    Today's practice is a little bit fast paced and it will keep your heart racing in the beginning and slowly transitioning lying down on the mat for a lovely core engagement, gentle stretches and proper cool down in 15 minutes. Medicine for the arms, shoulders, chest, upper back, the torso, and the spine. But also hopefully some feel good medicine for your mind, heart and soul too.

    Don't miss it. Get to that mat today.

    I hope you enjoy!

    Always remember, be safe, be well and healthier you,

    Blessings,

    Annie

    "It doesn't matter How Long it goes, as long as You don't stop!"

    Confucius

    submitted by /u/annie-pilates
    [link] [comments]

    I fear I suck at this.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    I direly need to exercise more - losing weight would be nice since I am really fat, but being able to move around comfortably with the weight I have is my priority. I tried some exercise videos on YouTube, and I can't even keep up with the really easy walking-on-the-spot ones at the moment :( I know perfectly well I'll get better at it, I can't go from zero to perfect immediately, but it's no fun right now. I guess I'd appreciate some assurance both that I can improve and that I still have worth as a human even if I don't?

    submitted by /u/Chel_G
    [link] [comments]

    How do you define "overall health"?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I've heard a lot of people say that they're working out to benefit their "overall health". This seems super broad and ambiguous. What does it mean to you to improve your overall health?

    submitted by /u/ryanthejenks
    [link] [comments]

    Hope everyone is doing well! Wanted to share a post to a 5 min ab workout series on YouTube. Feel free to check it out if you're interested in short but effective ab routines.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment