• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Weightloss advice for a total beginner??

    Beginner Fitness: Weightloss advice for a total beginner??


    Weightloss advice for a total beginner??

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Hi :) I'm a noob when it comes to things like working out, fitness, diet, etc... I'm here to ask if anyone has any tips/advice to give for someone who wants to lose fat mainly in their legs and stomach? I'm too broke for the gym or any equipment and I'm not sure where to start or which exercises are right for me? Not sure if age/ weight has anything to do with what kinda workouts you should do but I'm 18 and around 58kg..

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/kio_X
    [link] [comments]

    Bodybuilding

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    I wanted to start bodybuilding but I'm just a beginner I only have two dumbbells I try research online for routines I can't find any good ones i want to know if there a workout routine for Monday though Friday maybe a body split workout and how much hour's a day should I be working out for building muscles

    submitted by /u/Hour_Acanthisitta_93
    [link] [comments]

    Need a workout routine!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Can anyone recommend a body weight full body workout i could use?

    submitted by /u/svc05
    [link] [comments]

    What weights point should I start gaining mass after reduction?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    So I'm doing my first fat reduction and I'm constantly increasing weights and I'm near my limits and I wonder after reduction when I start gaining mass again what weight point should I start? Should I start where I left off after reduction or decrease them so I can add during every next training?

    submitted by /u/NatsuXtreme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment