• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: So I just realized that I'm physically pathetic.(23yo,M)

    Beginner Fitness: So I just realized that I'm physically pathetic.(23yo,M)


    So I just realized that I'm physically pathetic.(23yo,M)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    A little friend named Google told me that the average guy can bicep curl 70 pounds (30kg) but I can't even do more than 5 reps of 10kg. It's a bit discouraging. How much did you curl when you were still starting?

    submitted by /u/Paramedic_Round
    [link] [comments]

    MAY YOGA JOURNEY

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    ✨MAY YOGA JOURNEY✨

    For the entire month of May you will have 2 classes a day over on YouTube!

    🌞1 Daily Morning Yoga posted @6:00am EST 🌕1 Daily Evening Yoga posted @12:00pm EST

    How we start our day is important, but it's just as important to reflect on that day and to check in with self.

    How are we really doing by the end of the day?

    Each class will be in a gentle style and between 5 - 20 mins in length.

    No sign up required.

    👉Just hit the bell 🔔 beside the subscribe button and click "ALL" to be reminded about each class over on YouTube: https://www.YouTube.com/c/YogaWithBird

    Or set a reminder on your phone!

    👉You will also be able to check out the daily class via the May Yoga calendar HERE: http://www.yogawithbird.com/may-yoga-calendar-2021/

    Be sure to share with a loved one who may benefit from this as well 💗

    Are you In?

    Yoga is for EVERY-BODY 🙏

    submitted by /u/HealingThroughLight
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get some feedback on my current workout routine.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    This has been my general workout routine for about a month now and I've definitely seen improvement in my ability to lift and weight goals but I wanted to make sure I'm not neglecting any major muscle groups or making some kind of big error straight out the gate.

    Crunch machine exercise 60lbs 3 sets of 5

    Back extension machine 260lbs 3 sets of 5

    leg press machine 205 lbs 3 sets of 5

    barbell squat 115 lbs 3 sets of 5

    row machine 115 lbs 3 sets of 5

    pectoral fly machine 145 lbs 3 sets of 5

    shoulder press machine 55lbs 3 sets of 5

    bicep curl machine 90lbs 3 sets of 5

    bench press 115 3 sets of 5

    is there anything I should change like reps or amount of sets? perhaps should I move onto more free weight based exercises?

    submitted by /u/FatherNurgle8907
    [link] [comments]

    Push Ups that target biceps

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone know any tips on how to position my arms to target my biceps when doing push ups? Or does anyone know any other equipment-less exercise that targets the biceps. I've been doing push ups and crunches everyday for a couple of weeks now and I've seen improvement in them. but i feel like my biceps are getting left out.

    submitted by /u/God_Of_Thunder19
    [link] [comments]

    is indoor cycling enough for leg workout?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    I tried an easy circuit routine last year during lockdown and ig i fucked up. maybe it's my bad form, or my insufficient warm up. anyway now when i squat it's very awkward, i feel popping and rubbing in my knees and its just uncomfortable.

    we have this indoor bicycle (idk what's it called) and i was gonna just do that for ny leg workout. I'm not really looking to bulk up, just tone my body and be healthy minimum. you think that'll be enough?

    submitted by /u/Quez_laz
    [link] [comments]

    Easy at home workouts for beginners. Episode#02

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Setting bulking goals (30f)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    I started out at 90kg and had no muscle mass, and now I've dropped 10kg. That was my first goal. I want to go a bit lower, but I think I my problems now is that I'm skinny fat, and I want to work on that. Problem is, all my tracking methods, tracking weight, fat percentage, BMI, I don't think they're gonna work for bulking goals.

    So what do I track, and how do I create goals? My scale measures muscle mass, that's sort of the only thing I think I have, plus physical measurements such as waistline and that. I don't go to the gym, I just do HIIT and bodyweight exercises at home, as well as the occasional run.

    submitted by /u/filipia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment