• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Are you an Absolute Beginner who needs a gentle , safe and effective workout? Join me , Day 1 of Flourish , a 30 Day Pilates and Yoga Wellness Journey and This first Day Will be Pilates Fundamentals in Supine Position, learn the proper Breathwork , core engagement and basic Pilates routine.

    Beginner Fitness: Are you an Absolute Beginner who needs a gentle , safe and effective workout? Join me , Day 1 of Flourish , a 30 Day Pilates and Yoga Wellness Journey and This first Day Will be Pilates Fundamentals in Supine Position, learn the proper Breathwork , core engagement and basic Pilates routine.


    Are you an Absolute Beginner who needs a gentle , safe and effective workout? Join me , Day 1 of Flourish , a 30 Day Pilates and Yoga Wellness Journey and This first Day Will be Pilates Fundamentals in Supine Position, learn the proper Breathwork , core engagement and basic Pilates routine.

    Posted:

    https://youtu.be/mEPaftMY9Bw

    Come and join me to grow Luxuriantly and THRIVE! This is Day 1 of Flourish Pilates Supine Fundamentals A 30 Day Pilates and Yoga Wellness Journey …a gentle and slowly engaging the core, and our bodies , ….it's not about the amount of movement, but the quality of movement ...a flexibility to improve, perfect for INFLEXIBLE ....despite the PAST difficulties and obstacles we endured during Winter months, making our bodies stiff and weak …..we will blossom like spring time flowers, ready to grow, and embody the potential of ourselves and to establish so much more for our mind, body and soul ...A new season, to change for the better, a new you, stronger, thriving, building, blossoming, reaching our goals to Flourish

    Join me for 30 Days of replenishing ourselves, Pilates and Yoga Wellness Journey ➡️ https://www.anniepilatesphysicaltherapist.com To Begin your FREE Wellness Journey, sign up here .

    This is Day 1 and I would like to start with Gentle Pilates, to learn the proper movement in supine which is great for Beginners, easy on your spine and core muscles.

    This series is yours perfect for ABSOLUTE beginners, or even for those who are avid Pilates and Yoga lovers, but needed to refine your movement patterns, or to partake a gentle series that can accommodate your time, even 10 to 20 minutes a day .

    Modifications for beginners will still be available throughout the series of Flourish. You will also receive my daily emails reminders for encouragement, motivation, positivity and accountability, so you won't miss a day of healing, prospering, growing and thriving our bodies.

    This wellness series is a special, there will be days of Pilates for gentle core and overall strength training, a recovery Yoga targeting specific muscle group, and my emails will be gentle reminder to keep pushing forward, to finish the JOURNEY of self-replenishing on how much you can grow, blossom, thrive for the next 30 days, together we will can make it happen.

    Winter season is past us by the start of this series, as we look forward for SPRING Time, a time of reestablishing our lives, like a beautiful LOTUS flower, blooming, a gentle cherry blossoms, soft and gentle as life can be interesting and each of my workout will be accompanied by a positive note to boost your mood and confidence from me with my daily sweet mail reminders, my Program, crafted with love and care. I can't wait for Spring, and start date is April 1, 20201

    Flourish is something I am so excited to start this gentle endeavor, a 30 days Pilates and Yoga Wellness Journey, . This is a well-balanced program targeting each muscle group to have a better posture, core strength and improve flexibility in conjunction with proper breathwork, mind body awareness and movement control.

    submitted by /u/annie-pilates
    [link] [comments]

    Protein intake!

    Posted:

    Hello everyone, looking for some advice regarding protein intake. How much protein should I take a day? A practice intermittent fasting daily with a eating window of four hours from 4 PM to 8 PM and work out six days a week with a mixture of cardio and strength training. I have been tracking my diet and statistics and it seems I'm only taking in approximately between 60 to 100 g of protein a day, is that enough? You can't always believe what you read on the Internet but I'm always reading that I should be taking in 1 to 1 1/2 g per pound (seems outrageous.)

    TIA

    submitted by /u/KingVelazquez
    [link] [comments]

    When to change workout schedule

    Posted:

    So I've been doing full body workouts about 3 times a week consistently for the past 6 months now. I was wondering when I should look to change my schedule to 4 or 5 days a week. If I do 4 I'd like to do upper/lower/full/full - would that be detrimental?

    I guess for additional information, my weight has been consistent the entire time but I'm noticeably more muscular/stronger. I only take creatine and whey protein. I'd like to lose ~15 pounds or so and have debated whether to start including cardio on off days.

    submitted by /u/TurntPikachu
    [link] [comments]

    How can I tone my triceps without weights?

    Posted:

    I have a criss trainer at home that I've been using and it's toned my biceps a bit but my triceps are still the same. What can I do to tone them without weights?

    submitted by /u/MentalSkillness
    [link] [comments]

    It's time to pop out those lower abs! With this home workout routine, you can exercise your lower abs in just 5 minutes and without equipment

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment