• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Enjoy this 30-Minute Pilates Workout that will strengthen and tone your entire body. Pilates Full Body Mat Class Workout for beginners - 30 minutes

    Beginner Fitness: Enjoy this 30-Minute Pilates Workout that will strengthen and tone your entire body. Pilates Full Body Mat Class Workout for beginners - 30 minutes


    Enjoy this 30-Minute Pilates Workout that will strengthen and tone your entire body. Pilates Full Body Mat Class Workout for beginners - 30 minutes

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Enjoy this 30-Minute Pilates Workout that will tone your entire body. This class will have you feeling stronger, energized and leave you with a post-workout radiance! Let me know you go in the comments below. Send lots of positive Pilates vibes Mira.

    https://youtu.be/U169qOweE5E

    submitted by /u/AalayaPilates
    [link] [comments]

    5 min Standing Calf stretches against a wall- great for a quick post run stretch or if you have Tight Calves

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Need help with a Training Program

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    35/M I am down 20 pounds from 290 to 270 in the last couple months. My diet is finally in check. At my heaviest I was 308. I want to start a weight training program but have not lifted regularly in over 5 years. If this is not the correct subreddit then please direct me to the proper place.

    I lifted in high-school football. I also have 1 year combined experience from yo-yo'in the last 15 years. So I am a born again beginner I guess you could say. I have plenty equipment that I have purchased, used, then let collect dust over the years.

    List includes: *Squat Rack w/ Adjustable Bench *300 lbs of Iron and a Pair of 25 & 35 lb Bumper Plates *Adjustable Dumbells w/ maybe 100 lbs of Plates *2 Tractor Tires *60 lb Punching Bag *Hills and some space for sprints *Jumprope and a few Bands

    Please offer some assistance. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/PhotojournalistAny50
    [link] [comments]

    Repeated workouts have diminishing calories burned?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    I am using a home workout app. I have done a beginner exercise about 4 times now, and the calories burned has been going down each time.

    Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/slippinslippin
    [link] [comments]

    Gained 45 pounds in 3 years after knee acl surgery

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    135 to 180 lbs in 3 years I want to loose weight, Im a 5'4 male and have flatfeet. But i never had stamina to jog for 15 mins. i need some simple beginner suggestions for workout, diet and supplements. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/nikhilens
    [link] [comments]

    shoulder pain

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    hello all, ive been going to the gym seriously for a few months now and ive made a lot of progress, yet the whole time i have been getting sharp pain in my left shoulder, it never hurts after workouts, only during.

    It's now starting to activate in every chest and tricep exercise i do and i genuinely cant help it, meaning that i am not really working out my chest and tris at all lately, has anyone had similar problems? if so, how did you fix it? (going light doesnt really help, its the motions of the workout that hurt)

    submitted by /u/howiezac
    [link] [comments]

    Ranting and asking for cross trainer recs ����

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    I've been looking for a new cross trainer (elliptical machine) to get for my home and it's so annoying because I will find one that's perfect and in my price range and size range and then I'll look at the max user weight and it just angers me every time. I want to be able to exercise and I loved the cross trainer when I used to go to the gym and would love to have one at home but most of the ones that are okay for my weight (about125-130kg) are like 1k and up. I hate that the world just hates fat people and bullies us into hating our bodies but then also refuses to accommodate to us to help us either get healthier or smaller without having to pay extortionate ammounts. Really frustrating 🤬

    Rant over, if anyone has any suggestions for a good compact style cross trainer, price range about £600 max please let me know!

    Edit: Please don't give me weight loss advice. I don't need that, I'm not stupid.

    submitted by /u/blueslothnose
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a Good Morning Routine that you can try in order to feel better in the morning! ☀️

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Hello again! I just uploaded a stretch routine that you can do every morning in order to improve your mood, stretch your muscles, and get ready for the daily challenges!

    Here's the link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H05gTghB0bo

    submitted by /u/LorianaFit
    [link] [comments]

    If Hip Thrusts Are Causing You Pain Fix These 3 Simple Things

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Getting lower Back pain after hip thrusts is a pretty common issue in the gym. The hip thrust is a great exercise for posterior chain and hip development but when coupled with lower back pain it can be brutal.

    If you're experiencing lower back pain after hip thrusts, today I want to break down the exercise and give you 3 things you need to fix for lower back pain relief.

    After Watching This Video You Will Know

    • The stupid simple reason your head is messing the entire exercise up
    • What you need to do before you even lift the bar off the ground
    • Why "scooping" is trashing your lower back and how to fix it to stop lower back pain.
    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment