• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: 13 min Beginners Evening Yoga Routine for body Stretch and Energy

    Beginner Fitness: 13 min Beginners Evening Yoga Routine for body Stretch and Energy


    13 min Beginners Evening Yoga Routine for body Stretch and Energy

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    21 MIN Low Impact Full Body Circuit | Here's a workout for all those out there who can't jump due to knee problems or live in an apartment. | It's also a great workout if you are a beginner and are looking to increase your endurance!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Any advice on how to improve my eating habits to improve muscle growth?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    I've been working out for 6-8 months now with different routines and I haven't noticed any major muscle growth in my body. I am pretty sure this is due to my body because I typically only have 1-2 (usually one) meals a day and I don't have any idea on how to start improving my diet aside from "eating more healthy foods and avoid unhealthy ones." I don't know how to cook very much so it'd be nice to get some advice if there are some really nice healthy and easy meals to make. I have been eating junk food 2-3 times a week so I know that is something I shouldn't do.

    TLDR: I basically just need to establish healthier eating habits because I don't feel like my body is developing because of it and I do not have much cooking experience.

    submitted by /u/Kippeii
    [link] [comments]

    23F, some health issues, trying to start the weight loss process.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    I go on a trip in 38 days. I've been planning this trip for months and told myself I would try to lose some weight before I went, because I want to look good for this reunion. I haven't seen these friends in 6 years, and I've gained weight since then. I'm not looking to miraculously drop a massive amount of poundage before I leave, I know that's not healthy, but I'm trying to lose what I can before I go. I've got some health problems and the extra weight isn't helping. (Not to mention I'm very self conscious and want to look my best). I don't have a ton of time on my hands, I work full time and have other obligations as well, and I don't necessarily have the funds for a gym either. I tried that once and I paid 20 bucks a month for a year.....and I can count on my hands the amount of times I went. I have a gazelle machine, 12 lb dumbbells, and resistance bands, but that's it for equipment. I'm over procrastinating, I've been telling myself I'll lose weight for almost 8 years, and I've done nothing about it (besides put on more weight) and that stops. Any tips for getting motivated after work, any exercises or routines you can offer, I'm open and appreciative of any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/tswednesdaybtch
    [link] [comments]

    10 MIN TOTAL CORE/AB WORKOUT | DAY 26 OF 30

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Reacting To Knees Over Toes Guy - Hamstrings Bulletproofing

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Intense Tabata Workout For Women Over 40 At Home

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Hi Ladies,

    BURN FAT and TONE UP with this tabata workout. 3 circuits, no equipment, fun and simple moves! Workout with me, your personal fitness coach for over 20 years. Please speak with your doctor before commencing any exercise program.

    https://youtu.be/osqmCeKXOW8

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment