• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: What is the biggest problem you face when trying to stay consistent?

    Beginner Fitness: What is the biggest problem you face when trying to stay consistent?


    What is the biggest problem you face when trying to stay consistent?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Throughout quarantine I've continued to live an active lifestyle, but my workouts have been inconsistent at times. Sometimes I workout 5x per week but then life happens and I take a few weeks off.

    I'd like to hear what has worked for you. Maybe having an accountability buddy? Maybe you found an app that worked for you?

    submitted by /u/JuhaJuppi
    [link] [comments]

    When done with focus, strength, and care, headstands can be an invigorating part of your yoga practice of headstand.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment