• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: I'm determined to make a change

    Beginner Fitness: I'm determined to make a change


    I'm determined to make a change

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I haven't gone to a gym or had a real workout in just under a year.. but today I went and toured a gym and got a free trial to use for a few days. I am so so excited and can't wait to get back to where I was and I know it will take a while to get back to where I want to be but I cannot wait to put in the work to become who I want to be. I just wanted to get this off my chest as I have no one to say these things to.

    (BTW if this is not allowed please remove)

    submitted by /u/KenaiDenali00
    [link] [comments]

    Does Scott Herman have any trainer certificates?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/c/scottherman/about His videos are good, but I don't know whether I should trust him.

    submitted by /u/team4spr
    [link] [comments]

    I want to improve my stamina and lose weight

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    So I'm 6'2 and around 290 pounds. I can't do real pushups, and I have trouble with squats. How do I build up to at least being able to handle pushups or something similar with my size, or ease into squats? I can do 15-20 second planks. I also have a elliptical for cardio, which I have been taking up. Basically, I want to improve however I can.

    submitted by /u/Zixtor23
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice for a training program I'm currently following.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Hi! I just need some insight with my current workout plan. It's a full body plan and goes three times a week. (lift/rest/lift/rest/lift/rest-rest).

    For this plan, I use a Proteus studio 3 home gym, 30 lbs of dumbell, push-up bar, and a pull-up bar.

    Would it be more beneficial if I did a push-pull split instead? I tire easily from my current plan and I'd like to know what exercises are best if I do the switch.

    submitted by /u/EmpathicDumbell
    [link] [comments]

    core training training and isolating the deep micro core muscles how to isolate them for hyper mobile person

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Good day peeps,

    Ok so im hypermobile meaning my tendons and ligaments are to long and flexible ive started having alot of issues with it

    So the physical therapist said i need to start with my core But not just any random core exercises i need to do it in a specific way

    I need to rebuild my foundation and learn to use the deep small core muscles and only those first. And specificly only tense those while doing some basic exercises To build a foundation of the right muscle use in layers He was very specific about that

    To isolate them Im supposed to put 2 fingers of both hands in the v shaped creese - (on the front of my hip that moves up from the groin erea)

    Put 2 fingers in that creese and then slightly suck in my belly This is supposed to activate the deep small core muscles that i need to train and activate first before anything else - problem is i cant really sense them or make the distinction. And all he does when i tell him that i dont get it is pretty much repeat it in the exact same way with slightly different wording

    Im supposed to not tense my abs But really get those deep muscles, abs will always be some degree flexing but the idea is to not flex them But the deep Abdominal muscles, i guess? Im not sure

    Can anybody help me figure thiz out how to do this, what im aiming for or even pointing me to a video.

    I also dont know how to look for this on youtube or find further info

    I have home exercises but i cant do them now.

    Thanks for your help

    submitted by /u/achievingWinner
    [link] [comments]

    Supplement Advice Needed

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to start getting back into lifting. What are the best supplements to take? I have Whey Protein and Creatine, but is there anything else that would help? For reference, I plan to do full body workouts 3 days a week and have a background as a D1 Runner from 3 years ago. Goal is to slim down as well as gain muscle. Currently sitting at 5'7 ~160lbs post creatine loading phase

    submitted by /u/therealrandyt
    [link] [comments]

    What's your opinions about this paid program? Does Greg Nuckols have any trainer certifiates?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Average to Savage
    A (paid) strength and muscle building program by Greg Nuckols.

    submitted by /u/team4spr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment