• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Full Body Flow for Beginners | 20 Min. Yoga Practice - Set a goal and get ready to get the energy flowing in this fun and encouraging 20 minutes Full Body Yoga Flow.

    Beginner Fitness: Full Body Flow for Beginners | 20 Min. Yoga Practice - Set a goal and get ready to get the energy flowing in this fun and encouraging 20 minutes Full Body Yoga Flow.


    Full Body Flow for Beginners | 20 Min. Yoga Practice - Set a goal and get ready to get the energy flowing in this fun and encouraging 20 minutes Full Body Yoga Flow.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Abs/Muscle Paradox

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty new to fitness (taking it seriously at least) and I'm faced with this paradox that I'm sure has a logical solution:

    To get abs (or lose belly/body fat in general) you must be at a caloric deficit

    But to make muscle you must have a caloric surplus

    I'd like to loose fat while making muscle and having a tighter core. How do I adjust my caloric intake for that?

    submitted by /u/jamesgomesrua
    [link] [comments]

    For those with shut down gyms but bored of Push Ups

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I present 4 more push ups

    without using equipment, that will increase the pushing force required

    https://www.drlifepro.com/post/4-great-advanced-push-ups-deep-decline-archer-and-pike-push

    submitted by /u/empowered676
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Boxing Cardio Workout At Home

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    What should i do?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Guys I'm starting to exercise to lose weight onto my waist stomach chest hips and to my biceps any tips or full phase of work out u can give Me? I'll appreciate every bit of advice u guys give :D

    submitted by /u/lurcis-dawn
    [link] [comments]

    Eat before or after the gym?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    My husband and I want to start going back to the gym. During the week we'd be going anywhere between 5-7pm depending on when he gets home from work. By this time we are hungry and ready for dinner, so what should we eat before the gym for energy? And is it ok to eat dinner after working out? Sometimes we would be eating after 8pm and we are usually in bed by 10pm.

    submitted by /u/efreddy25
    [link] [comments]

    Should I work out even if I did a tough workout the day before?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Do you guys take breaks between workout days? Or do you work out each day regardless of what you did the last day?

    submitted by /u/readyheartsx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment