• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Maintaining an Active Lifestyle Now Impacts How You Age

    Beginner Fitness: Maintaining an Active Lifestyle Now Impacts How You Age


    Maintaining an Active Lifestyle Now Impacts How You Age

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Hi - this article may interest you. Deals with how having an active lifestyle when we're young can pay back strong dividends when we are older. See here, LMK if you have questions on anything - TY

    submitted by /u/michaeljefit
    [link] [comments]

    Would the leg press be a good exercise for working up to a squat?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Yo dudes! My legs are pretty weak. I can't do more than around 5 squats at a time. It just hurts. Not muscle burn but my knees. Leg press doesn't hurt at all on lower weights. Would this be a good tool for working up to a body weight squat?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/buttholesarepockets
    [link] [comments]

    WARM UP SEQUENCE FOR RUNNERS- PRE-RUN YOGA ROUTINE

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Looking for a warm sequence to do before a run or workout then check out this PRE-RUN YOGA, which is a great low impact workout.

    Video: https://youtu.be/6LOCTExqdYs

    submitted by /u/scullyerica
    [link] [comments]

    Sprained ankle workouts?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Hey all! First time poster here. I have been trying to get into a workout routine -- mostly with long walks and/or daily yoga. However, two weeks ago I sprained my ankle and the doctor I saw gave me a splint and told me to rest it. It's getting better, but definitely not healed, and I am going stir crazy!

    Any advice on how to maintain some semblance of a workout routine without potentially exacerbating my injury?

    submitted by /u/_Amp3rsand
    [link] [comments]

    Leg Workout At Home: 16 Leg Exercises For beginners without any equipment

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Here is a complete bodyweight beginner leg workout that you can do at home without any equipment. There are a total of 16 exercises I've shown in this video that works on the entire leg such as quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes and the calves.

    You can complete this leg workout routine in two days. Eight on the first day and the other eight on the next day.
    https://youtu.be/zTWI4eir3-Q

    submitted by /u/iamkkr
    [link] [comments]

    27 year old male , L5 disintegrated disc

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    As title says I unfortunately have a back problem at a young age, So far I have cut meat out my diet (peskitarian) I cut out sugar recently What else can I do to strengthen my back or excersizes that won't hurt it? I am a complete beginner

    submitted by /u/thhrasherdsm
    [link] [comments]

    Pain in the lower back during Dips

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Today I was training and usually, when I do dips I lean forward a bit to make the exercise harder but at my third set I started feeling some lower back pain, more specifically on my left side.

    Any ideas what that could be? Not enough lower back strength?

    submitted by /u/MattSiq07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment