• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: How to do Yoga for Complete Beginners Part 1 - Dear all, join me on this yoga beginners series, if you are looking to start yoga from the very beginning, here is where to start with Yoga for complete beginners.

    Beginner Fitness: How to do Yoga for Complete Beginners Part 1 - Dear all, join me on this yoga beginners series, if you are looking to start yoga from the very beginning, here is where to start with Yoga for complete beginners.


    How to do Yoga for Complete Beginners Part 1 - Dear all, join me on this yoga beginners series, if you are looking to start yoga from the very beginning, here is where to start with Yoga for complete beginners.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    What could a gym do to make you feel more comfortable going, especially for the first time?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Balance workouts?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I was watching a YouTube video (by Whats Up Dude) on how to build an workout routine because right now I'm just doing random workouts. In the video, he was talking about the different types of workouts and mentioned balance workouts.

    I haven't really heard of balance workouts before. What are they like? Are they intense or more suitable for rest days?

    submitted by /u/Pragz2100
    [link] [comments]

    how to fix back posture and make the muscles stronger?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    these moves for herniated disc, Spondylolisthesis, general back pain, and Sciatica can be great and alleviating.

    submitted by /u/Peachestho
    [link] [comments]

    Weights have too much resistance? (Not in the good way)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I'm staying with family who have some weight machines in the basement that I thought I'd utilize. On a leg extension machine I only put it to 40ibs to start, which ended up being too easy as I extended, and heard the weights kinda lift behind me as if the top one briefly flew up on the rails and landed back down. Since then it hasn't been gliding smoothly and feels like it's resisting, especially at the beginning and end of a rep. I'm going to pick up some lubricant (I know not WD-40) tomorrow and hope that fixes it but due to the nature of how it started I'm afraid I might have to mess around with the alignment of the weight stack. Figured this would be common but I can't seem to find an answer. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

    submitted by /u/callistadarling
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to upgrade from just running

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Getting over some messy relationship stuff, and with university online this year, I figured there was no better time to self improve.

    I've always been a bit of a runner (about 3 miles daily) but I was sort of looking to expand the old horizon for myself and just overall get a bit more tone. I, however, am an absolute exercise newbie with pretty much 0 knowledge on the subject, so I figured here would be a good place to start. I'm a bit on the thinner side and maintain a healthy diet, so weight loss isn't a real issue. I was hoping more to tighten up my core and chest as well as sprinkle in some light upper body workouts (preferably ones that can be done at home with basic equipment like dumbbells due to the you know what), so if anyone could link some good articles or give personal suggestions, that'd be pretty damn appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Fresh
    [link] [comments]

    No improvements in arm muscle

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I'm a 21 year old male, 5ft 11 and 82kg (13 stone). Over the past month and a half I have been lifting 10 pound dumbbells about once every 2-3 days on both arms for 30 minutes total. In short, I lift until my arms are sore.

    I thought I would see some sort of improvement at this stage in my biceps or triceps, but honestly, I don't see much of anything. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, ways to improve lifts, and when I may see results?

    submitted by /u/sheephamlet
    [link] [comments]

    Muscle definition?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Ok, so some quick info about me (if that helps at all, idk). I am 18, male, 6'1" and about 175 lbs (79kg). I am looking to improve muscle definition without really putting on too much more weight. I'm somewhat skinny, and don't really have much fat, except in the belly area, which is what I want to focus on defining. (Basically I want defined abs). I don't have the time or money to go to a gym though, so I was wondering if there were any quick and simple exercises that I could do in a small space to help with this. Any help is greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance. If you need any extra information, just let me know.

    submitted by /u/SnipeSmith
    [link] [comments]

    Improve Your Balance and Functionality Doing More Single-leg Exercises

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Hello All. Here is an article for you on why performing more single-leg exercises are important. LMK what you think...Thanks

    submitted by /u/michaeljefit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment