• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: The fitness enthusiasts who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've made a complete list of dumbbell exercises for every muscle groups. Out of those, I'm sharing with you a list of best dumbbell lats exercises. I hope this may help you. [OC]

    Beginner Fitness: The fitness enthusiasts who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've made a complete list of dumbbell exercises for every muscle groups. Out of those, I'm sharing with you a list of best dumbbell lats exercises. I hope this may help you. [OC]


    The fitness enthusiasts who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've made a complete list of dumbbell exercises for every muscle groups. Out of those, I'm sharing with you a list of best dumbbell lats exercises. I hope this may help you. [OC]

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    The fitness enthusiasts who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've made a complete list of dumbbell exercises for every muscle groups. Out of those, I'm sharing with you a list of best dumbbell lats exercises. I hope this may help you. [OC]

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/dumbbell-workouts-for-lats/

    submitted by /u/iamkkr
    [link] [comments]

    Chicken and Pasta for every meal?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    So I'm an extremely picky eater (pretty much pizza for every meal) and was thinking about starting to workout but read that your diet is 80% of it. I'm not trying to, nor do I have alot of time to cook everyday and was looking for something I can eat which, while it may not be my best opinion, will help me achieve noticeable results. Would precooking some chicken for the week and eating it with pasta for pretty much every meal be helpful or no? I'm pretty skinny as is, only eat a single frozen pizza a day, but have no idea about dieting. Just want something I will actually enjoy to help me get into better shape.

    submitted by /u/ThePixelsGeek
    [link] [comments]

    NOT JEFF CAVALIERE hex bar deadlift ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs67u11fmMI

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Am I squatting deep enough? I mean, I'm almost touching the floor with the plates ... or should I turn around the hex bar / handles to gain a few additional inches to be able to lower myself even further to the ground?

    Thanks a bunch in advance!

    submitted by /u/LiveWithPatienceAndC
    [link] [comments]

    Counting Calories and working out. I have questions!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    I'm doing CICO and hit a plateau doing just that. So I've decided to add in working out to to help usher in more/better results. I have an older weight machine with pullies, weight plates, and resistance . It works fine and I am able to put in a decent work out(30-45 minutes a night). My question is do I need to give myself a day off from that occasionally? I'm sore which is fine but I don't want to hurt myself either! I'm not doing this to bulk up(though that's not a bad thing and am excited to add some muscle) I'm doing this to lose weight. I'm not looking for an excuse to pause as I will substitute with bike riding, jogging, walking or some other type of cardio. I'm really really green and just don't know who else to ask. Thank all!

    submitted by /u/I_Masticatedinpublic
    [link] [comments]

    Advise on starting a fitness journey

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I (25 M) have always wanted to be a healthier person and have a better feeling when I see myself in the mirror. The past couple years have brought many changes to my life over and over, from nursing school to having a baby, and I haven't really been able to start something and stick to it. Things are finally settling down somewhat for my wife and I, and I would love to begin my fitness journey. The major problem I have is that covid keeps me from getting a gym membership, and we don't have that much to choose from in our city. I work in a nursing home, and I just can't risk going to a public gym daily, as cases are on the rise here. I know my biggest problem I need to conquer first is my diet, as we do not eat the healthiest. My wife plans on doing these changes with me, which is amazing.

    So where do I start? I'm able to buy some workout equipment, such as a few kettlebells or dumbbells and such to build up my own gym equipment. There's also so many workout programs out there, I just don't know where to start. I also feel the same about eating, as I have blamed my anxiety and stress everytime I pick up takeout food or frozen meals to make.

    Any advice for my rambling is appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/lachory
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment