• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Lower stomach"pooch"

    Beginner Fitness: Lower stomach"pooch"


    Lower stomach"pooch"

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, new to the group and need a few pointers for beginning work outs. I have a lot of work to do fitness wise however my most self conscious part of my body is that lower stomach fat or "pooch" as some people have called it.... other people have some other choice names for lol. Anyways it's what bothers me the most and would love recommendations on some exercises that will help reduce it. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/krsparkle
    [link] [comments]

    How to Start Yoga as Complete Beginners - a perfect way to start your yoga practice with the sukshama Vyayams

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Effects of High Blood Sugar on Exercise

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Exercises to strengthen a weak/injured rotator cuff?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Chest has always been further behind in the gym because of how easily my shoulder flares up during... well, everything. And no matter how focused on form/'pinching the shoulderblades'/all that, I can't seem to take enough strain away from my shoulder during bench/pushup.

    I'm really ready to get some resistance bands or something and finally fix my shoulder if possible. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Teehokan
    [link] [comments]

    15 Minute Morning Yoga Workout for Beginners to stretch, energies twist and turn

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    any recommendations for a home exercise mat?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Hi BF, during this quarantine im interested in working out a bit at home. I want to get an exercise mat to do some crunches, pushups, and maybe some jumping jacks. Are there any good ones anyone can recommend?

    submitted by /u/Uprock7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment